Filter by:
  • On-time shipment and pre-shipment product quality safeguards
  • Refund up to the covered amount agreed with your supplier
  • Learn More >
Minimum Order: OK
View as:

Purse male leather,purse wallet,purse and wallet China

100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $6.3-11.6 / Piece (FOB Price)
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Gender: Men
Brand Name: LT&Zealous
Material: Leather
Color: Can be customized
Function: Purse and wallet China
China (Mainland) Contact Details
<24 hours Average Response Time
100% Response Rate

brand purses, wallets

500 Pieces (Min. Order)
Gender: Women;Unisex
Material: Leather;leather
Brand Name: SD
Style: 2-Fold
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Type: Wallet
China (Mainland) Contact Details
<24 hours Average Response Time
91.2% Response Rate

Alibaba multifuctional daily use ladies double-deck wallet purses Guangzhou factory

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.75-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Gender: Women
Brand Name: OEM
Material: PU
Model Number: B5072
Size: 18.5*5*10.5CM
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $4,380
>72h Average Response Time
46.2% Response Rate

Black Evening Dress Color Printing Lady Wallet/New Model Ladies Purses/Festival gift

300 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.95-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Place of Origin: CN
Gender: Women
Brand Name: Fullinnet
Material: PU
Model Number: FPF0035
Color: Coffee
China (Mainland) Contact Details
2 Transactions for US $43,520
100% Response Rate

Lovely cat Wallet Silicone Coin Purse

500 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $0.3-1 / Piece (FOB Price)
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Gender: Women
Brand Name: XY
Model Number: xy-0111
Material: silicone
colour: any pantone colour
China (Mainland) Contact Details
>72h Average Response Time
25.9% Response Rate

tri-fold pretty print metal frame woman wallet and purse

300 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $6.88-15.88 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Blue/optional
Material: Leather
Gender: Women,Womam
Size: 12*10cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Brand Name: customize
China (Mainland) Contact Details
48h-72h Average Response Time
91.1% Response Rate

Fashion Customized PU Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.3-1.6 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Women
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

PU metal frame hard wholesale purse in usa

100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $5-20 / Piece (FOB Price)
Material: metal
Style: Clutch
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Brand Name: TOP BEAUTY
Model Number: AL2-6013
Size: 20.7*8.5*3.5cm: Color: ODM as per your requests
China (Mainland) Contact Details
<24 hours Average Response Time
80.0% Response Rate

Fashion Printing Design Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.3-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Pure white,black,red pink,orange,etc
style: book open
Material: PU,Taiga PU leather,PVC
Gender: Women
Size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate

Portable Pocket Silicone Mini Cosmetic Mirror,Compact Silicone Mirror Purse

500 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $0.8-2 / Piece (FOB Price)
Material: Silicone + Metal Frame
Type: Case
Design: USA
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Brand Name: CANDY
Model Number: YP396
China (Mainland) Contact Details
9 Transactions for US $189,316
24h-48h Average Response Time
78.3% Response Rate

metal frame wallets , pu purse , card holder

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1-5 (FOB Price)
Material: PVC
Gender: Women
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
metal frame wallets: MOQ: 1000pcs
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Geshun Trade Co., Ltd.
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $3,032
>72h Average Response Time
29.1% Response Rate

metal frame woman wallet inside coin purse

200 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $9.88-17.88 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Red
Material: Leather
Gender: Women,Womam
Size: 19*10*2.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
Brand Name: customize
China (Mainland) Contact Details
48h-72h Average Response Time
91.1% Response Rate

Fashion Customized Printing Design PU Ladies Hinge Purse/Metal Frame Wallets/Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.7-2.4 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Unisex
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Customized PU Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.3-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Pure white,black,red pink,orange,etc
style: book open
Material: PU,Taiga PU leather,PVC
Gender: Women
Size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate

Fashion Customized Printing Design PU Hinge Purse/Metal Frame Wallets/Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.5-1.7 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Unisex
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Customized PU Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.3-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Pure white,black,red pink,orange,etc
style: book open
Material: PU,Taiga PU leather,PVC
Gender: Women
Size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate

Metal Clutch Purse Frames 19cm for lady HandBag

100 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.5-3 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: nickel, gun or customized
Material: Metal
Type: Purse Frame,fancy
MOQ: 100pcs
style: fashion style
Use: bags, suitcase, luggage,handbag...
China (Mainland) Contact Details
24h-48h Average Response Time
86.3% Response Rate

Fashion Customized Printing Design PU Hinge Purse/Metal Frame Wallets/Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.5-1.7 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Unisex
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Design Pure PU Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.3-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Pure white,black,red pink,orange,etc
style: book open
Material: PU,Taiga PU leather,PVC
Gender: Women
Size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate

Fashion Printing Design PU Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.7-2.4 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Women
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Design Pure PU Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.3-3.5 / Piece (FOB Price)
Color: Pure white,black,red pink,orange,etc
style: book open
Material: PU,Taiga PU leather,PVC
Gender: Women
Size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate

Fashion Printing Design PU Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.7-2.4 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU
Gender: Women
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Dongguan classical customed organizer Women Metal Frame hinge wallet case clutch evening purse bag for USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.5-3 / Piece (FOB Price)
color: multi-color
Material: Leather,PU/PVC leather/velvet/polyester/clip/metal fitting
Gender: Women
size: 20x9CM
MOQ: 500pcs
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Dongguan classical customed organizer Women Metal Frame hinge wallet case clutch evening purse bag for USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.5-3 / Piece (FOB Price)
color: multi-color
Material: Leather,PU/PVC leather/velvet/polyester/clip/metal fitting
Gender: Women
size: 20x9CM
MOQ: 500pcs
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

beautiful customed organizer Women Metal Frame hinge wallet case clutch evening purse bag for USA

1000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $2.5-3 / Piece (FOB Price)
color: multi-color
Material: Leather,PU/PVC leather/velvet/polyester/clip/metal fitting
Gender: Women
size: 20x9CM
MOQ: 500pcs
Place of Origin: CN;GUA
China (Mainland) Contact Details
7 Transactions for US $85,681
24h-48h Average Response Time
87.4% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Printing Design Cotton Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.7-2.4 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: PU,cotton
Gender: Women
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate

Fashion Design Pure Velutum Ladies Hinge Purse/Women Metal Frame Wallets/Lady Clutch Bag For USA

2000 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $1.7-2.4 / Piece (FOB Price)
style: hinge lock
Material: velutum
Gender: Women
size: 18*9.5*1.5cm
logo: can customize
Place of Origin: CN;ZHE
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate
Verified Supplier - Yiwu Sevenriver E-C Firm
China (Mainland) Contact Details
1 Transaction for US $15,378
>72h Average Response Time
70.3% Response Rate
Show : 20 38 50
Prev 1 Next
  • Haven't found the right supplier yet ?

    AliSourcePro

    1 request,multiple quotations
    1-click quotation comparison
    OEM,ODM & multi-category buying

  • Want product and industry knowledge for "fashion me..." ?

    Trade Alert

    Trade Alerts are FREE updates on topics such as trending hot products, buying requests and supplier information - sent directly to your email inbox!

Do you want to show fashion metal f... or other products of your own company? Display your Products FREE now!
Suppliers by Country/Region
Confirm Cancel
Get better results for fashion metal frame wallet and purse in usa..
...
suppliers can give quotations.