after your confirmation to pre-production samples,and also according to your order quantity.
Other new models on sale:
And In one corner of the factory .
Components of a Helmet
Most helmet liners are made of expanded polystyrene foam. On impact, the liner dissipates the force of the impact to protect your head. Make sure the liner fits your head comfortably and that it's not damaged or dented.
Most cycling helmets are covered with a plastic shell to hold the helmet together in a crash, provide puncture-resistance and allow the helmet to slide on impact (to protect your head and neck). Make sure the shell is intact and in good shape.
Helmet vents enhance wind-flow over your head, keeping you cooler and more comfortable as you ride. In general, the more vents you have, the cooler you'll be.
Find a helmet strap system that's comfortable and easy to get in and out of. Also make sure that it matches your riding style — beefy for rough terrain and mountain trails, lighter and cooler for road racing. Try a couple of different systems before you decide on one.
This helmets come with a strap design that accommodates ponytails
Adjust the Fit
Whatever your size, simple adjustments can customize the fit. Nearly all helmets offer an internal universal-fit sizing ring (one size fits all) and adjustable straps. Occasionally some helmets, including some kids' helmets, still offer a selection of fit pads to accomplish this task.
To adjust the fit, first expand the sizing ring before you place a helmet on your head. Once the helmet is in place, reach behind your head and tighten the ring (by pushing a slider or twisting a dial) until you achieve a snug fit.
Right: Helmet is level A good-fitting helmet should be snug but not annoyingly tight. It should sit level on your head (not tilted back) with the front edge no more than 1 inch above your eyebrows. Your forehead should be protected. Push the helmet from side to side and back to front. If the helmet shifts noticeably, adjust the sizing ring (or pads) to snug the fit.
Wrong: Helmet is tilted back
Next, buckle and tighten the chinstrap. Push up on the front edge of the helmet, then up on the back edge. If the helmet moves significantly in either direction, tighten the chinstrap and try again. Adjust the straps around both ears to achieve a comfortable fit. Finally, with the chinstrap buckled, open your mouth. If the helmet doesn't press against your forehead as you do so, tighten further and repeat. Just don't tighten the strap excessively and create discomfort.
Meet standards set by the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC).
we usually accept T/T,L/C, other items can be negotiate .
1pcs/color box,strong carton out packing.
Stock in hand: 7 days after receive the payment.
Customer design: 30~35 days after receive 30% deposit.
For urgent order, Could be faster, please send email to negotiate
We accept free samples , if the sample quantity is less than 5 piece
3 days for approval sample
Please send email for sample requirement.
30 days (monthly capacity: 2,0000pcs)
Why choose us?
1. We produce material by ourselves and have our own factory, which makes more competitive price and faster delivery.
2. We provide OEM service and submit various styles, latest designs every month to our clients
3. We work with big customers in Europe 60%, USA/25%, Russia/5%, South Korea/2%, Japan2%.
4. We have standard testing report from SGS or TUV for different market, please send us email for the copy of testing reports.
5. We have great experience on provide high quality service to retailers
How to make an order?
2.Client make 30% deposit or open LC after receiving our PI
3.Client approve our pp sample, and get the testing report if any necessary
5.supplier arrange necessary documents and send copy of these documents
Thank you for you valuable time. Sincerely hope to cooperation with you .
1) Sophisticated, well-experienced R&D team offers tailor-made helmet design solutions;
2) Fashion-conscious, trend-setting design team, offers professional graphic design service;
3) Streamlined, efficient, responsive and cost-effective R&D procedure, offers OEM/ODM service;
4) One-stop, integrated manufacturing base, make sure the fast delivery;
5) Cutting-edge facilities and self-owned testing lab;
6) 5 new models every month, which are all public molds;