This equipment is designed for transmission installation and removal. Universal mounting head provides a wide fore and aft tilt range. Manual operated hydraulic system that includes a bypass system to prevent over-extension and accidental overloading. Low profile design; four heavy-duty steel swivel casters provide easy maneuvering throughout the shop. Fits most transmissions. This product is tested for reliability and safety to meet ASME PASE Standards.
Durable frame is constructed of high-grade steel and built to exacting standards for quality and durability
• Lead-free paint finish is applied after a thorough chemical wash to ensure a long-lasting finish and to help prevent rust
• Paint is oil, grease and dirt-resistant for easy cleanup
• High quality large diameter hydraulic steel cylinder unit results in lower oil pressure needed to move the load, which helps to reduce wear and extend service life
• Piston-ram is treated and polished to resist skiving
• Piston-ram utilizes a Y-Style polyurethane sealing ring with backup ring, preventing load from falling slowly or bypassing oil drift
• Hydraulics are powered with a high quality oil, which offers better corrosion resistance and high/low temperature flexibility, allowing the unit to operate at temperatures between 40 degrees F and 105 degrees F
• Wide base provides exceptional stability
• Saddle has forward tilt of 14°, aft tilt of 72°, right 31° and left 45°, and features adjustment knobs for controlling tilt
• Raises and lowers easily using pump handle with comfortable rubberized grip
• COMMON PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
If you use and maintain your equipment properly, it will give you many years of service. Follow the maintenance instructions carefully to keep your equipment in good working condition. Never perform any maintenance on the equipment while it is under a load.
If the moving parts of the equipment are obstructed, use cleaning solvent or another good degreaser to clean the equipment. Remove any existing rust, with a penetrating lubricant.
How the Jack Operates
With release valve closed, an upward stroke of the jack handle draws oil from the reservoir tank into the plunger cavity. Hydraulic pressure holds the valve closed, which keeps the oil in the plunger cavity. A downward stroke of the jack handle releases oil into the cylinder, which forces the ram out. This raises the saddle. When the ram reaches maximum extension, oil is bypassed back into the reservoir to prevent an over extended ram stroke and possible damage to the jack. Opening the release valve allows oil to flow back into reservoir. This releases hydraulic pressure on the ram, which results in lowering the saddle.
Storing the Jack
1. Lower the hydraulic ram to lowest position.
2. Leave lowering valve open.
3. Store in a dry location, recommended indoors.
Note: If the jack is stored outdoors, be sure to lubricate all parts before and after use to ensure the jack stays in good working condition. Always store jack in the fully retracted postion when stored in outdoor or caustic
enviroments that can cause corrosion and/or rust.
• PACKAGING and SHIPPING
Jacks packed in color box/blow case/oem box/,thrink plastic film& pallet as optional choice.We load numbers containers everyday in factory,directly shipped from shanghai to our customers.
• COMPANY INFORMATION
The company has jacks and its complete extended warranty maintenance equipment industry chain.Changshu Tongrun Auto Accessory Co.owns a number of subsidiaries,such as stamping,welding,metal processing,packaging and printing compony to service manufacture requirement.Hundreds of thousands of people are involved in the industrial chain and creat jobs for families.The compony produces commercial jacks,professional jacks,lifting machine including other car maintenance equipment.Commercial jacks, professional auto maintenance equipment, auto lift, automobile jack are more than 2000 products,cover 4s shops.Tongrun is the productor who provides the overall solution of the hydraulic auto maintenance equipment.Its controlled companys are all over the world.
• QUALITY GUARANTEE
we give 1-3 year guarantee(According to different products), including F.O.C parts service and technical support
• LEAD TIME
45-90days since date of order be confirmed
lead time: 7-15days depends item
• SAMPLE CHARGE
wholesale price + freight
We asks for usd5000.00 combination with a few models as trial order
Payment terms: T/T ,OA,L/C,TRAD ASSURANCE,
Currency: usd, rmb
our brand of Torin ,BigRed/ OEM brand/ plain box, No Brand OEM order: OEM order with special package and color requirements is acceptable Shipment sea port: we export from Shanghai/Ningbo