1.2V AA 2700mah high capacity rechargeable nimh battery aa
Hot sale products
Hot sale in
- Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Key Feature1:
aa battery charging time
- Key Feature2:
aa battery size
- Key Feature3:
aa nimh battery pack
- Capacity Type:
Full High Capacity in 10% International Tolerance
- Cycle life:
- Charge Temperature:
- Discharge Temperature:
Packaging & Delivery
- Selling Units:
- Single item
- Single package size:
- 8X6X15 cm
- Single gross weight:
- 0.04 kg
- Package Type:
- Picture Example:
- Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 500 501 - 1000 1001 - 3000 >3000 Est. Time(days) 3 5 10 To be negotiated
1.2V AA2700mAh Full High Capacity Ni-MH aa rechargeable battery
|Material||Nominal Voltage(V)||Full Voltage(V)||Cut-off Voltage(V)|
|AA Rechargeable Battery||780||NI-MH||1.2||1.42||1.0||14||50||Black|
|AA Rechargeable Battery||1000||NI-MH||1.2||1.42||1.0||14||50||Black|
|AA Rechargeable Battery||1300||NI-MH||1.2||1.42||1.0||14||50||Black|
|AA Rechargeable Battery||2200||NI-MH||1.2||1.42||1.0||14||50||Black|
|AA Rechargeable Battery||2700||NI-MH||1.2||1.42||1.0||14||50||Black|
- Battery: Two or more cells connected together
- Cell: An electrochemical system that converts chemical energy into electrical energy.
- Capacity: This is amount of energy a battery cell or battery pack actually provides. The higher the capacity the longer the equipment will run on battery power. Usually measured in Amp hours (Ah) or Milliamp hours (mAh).
- Battery Charge: This is the process of passing electricity into the battery pack so the pack can be used to provide power when the user is away from mains power
- Li-ion: Lithium Ion. This is one the newest battery types available. It can offer the same power as a Ni-MH battery in a smaller and lighter package. This type does not suffer from 'Memory Effect' but it is expensive to manufacture.
- Ni-Cd: Nickel Cadmium. This is one of the oldest battery technologies that are still in use. Usually found only in older equipment or applications that require a high power drain. Very prone to 'Memory Effect'.
- Ni-MH: Nickel Metal Hydride. This battery type has virtually replaced the Ni-Cd batteries. This type offers higher capacities, around 30% more than a Ni-Cd cell of the same physical size. This type is also reported to suffer less from 'Memory Effect'.
- Battery Float Voltage: A unit for measuring electrical pressure. All batteries provide DC (Direct Current) electricity. It is important to ensure that the equipment you are powering is being provided with the correct volt or else damage may occur.
Battery Usage Tips
- New battery pack must be fully charged before use.
- New battery pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
- Rechargeable batteries undergo self-discharging when left unused. Always store a battery pack in a fully charged staged for storage.
- Fully drain and fully recharged your battery pack every few months.
- Don't short circuit terminal or store your battery pack with metal parts.
- Don't drop or mutilate the battery pack.
- Don't expose to moisture or water.
- It is normal to get warm when charging or normal use. If it is getting too hot, there may be a problem with the device and qualified personnel should check it.
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like
2 YRS CN
The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months.