Product: 10%- 80% Nature Saw Palmetto extract
Saw palmetto fruit (berry) is a large reddish-black drupe and is an important food source for wildlife and historically for humans. It contains constituents such as fatty acids, steroidal saponins, phytosterols, volatile oil, resin, tannins. Saw Palmetto berries contain an oil with a variety of fatty acids and phytosterols. These fatty acids include capric, caprylic, caproic, lauric, palmitic, and oleic acid and their ethyl esters. The major phytosterols are beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, stigmasterol, cycloartenol, lupeol, lupenone, and 24-methyl-cyclo-artenol.
Detailed Product Description
1. Product name: Saw Palmetto extract
2. Active ingredient:Fatty acids
3. Botanical source: Serenoarepens (bartram) small
4. Biogenic origin: Wild in North and South America China
5. CAS NO.:
6. Specification: 10%-80% trans-resveratrol
7. Molecular formula:
8. Molecular Weight:
9. Characters:white powder
10. Solubility:Insoluble in water partly soluble in alcohol
11. Usage: Inhibit prostate hyperplasia
Treat urinary tract infections
• Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia)
• Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting
• Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing prostate cancer.
• Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues
• Lower cholesterol
• Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages)
Packing &Storage Condition
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 25/kg paper drum and two plastic-bags inside