What is stress ball?
Stress ball is made of squeezable polyurethane foam, it usually not more than 7 cm in diameter. As it is squeezed in the hand and manipulated by the fingers, ostensibly to either help relieve stress and muscle tension or to exercise the muscles of the hand.
This type of stress ball is made by injecting the liquid components of the foam into a mold. The resulting chemical reaction creates carbon dioxide bubbles as a byproduct, which in turn creates the foam.
Many stress toys are molded in amusing shapes and screen or transfer printed with corporate logos. They are presented to employees and clients as promotional &gifts, also use for decoration.
What main style of stress ball include?
There are 2 style of stress ball, one is hard degree, and another is very soft.
The soft one will be more expensive than hard one.
How to choose the color of stress ball?
All pantone color will be Ok.
When We have the project to using stress ball to promote,how to choose ?
1. Ball series: Great for schools or sports-related industries, imprint with name and logo make great giveaways.
2. Food series( vegetable & fruit etc): Great giveaways for anyone in the health field or teaching staff
3. Transport Series: As promotion gifts transport-related with
4. Pill & Capsule items: Try these items stress ball to release your stress
5. Animal Series: Are popular with a variety of business and great for companies such as zoo,vets,safari parks or even a company with an animal connection.
6. Organ Series: Perfect for the doctor and teaching staff.
7. Special festival Series: Like Christmas Gifts etc
8. Key Chain Stress ball: Use as keychain
9. Others: Use as decoration, promotions, sports
There are 3 style of logo imprint way, which they are?
silk printing imprint in plat surface, normally 1 or 2 clors logo
pad printing imprint on the surface which is not flat, normally 1-2 colors
Logo sticker( more like heat transfer) imprint on all the surface, normally use above 2 colors or large size logo.