Chinese shiitake mushrooms have brown, slightly convex caps that range in diameter 2~5cm. They are delicious healthy fungus food and a symbol of longevity in Asia because of their health-promoting properties. Shiitake mushrooms have been used medicinally by the Chinese for more than 6,000 years and nowadays they are especially famous for their immune-supportive components - polysaccharides. China produces 80% world share of shiitake mushroom and Henan shares 90% of China shiitake export. It is said 70% of the shiitake mushroom in Japan are imported from Henan, China.
9. 24-hour fast response and continuous after-sales support;
10. We provide shiitake product solution and technical support to customers.
Henan Gutailang Foods Co., Ltd. is the leading shiitake mushroom producer and exporter in China. Gutailang is founded in 2009, it is located in the largest shiitake mushroom base in China. Gutailang is the well known brand of shiitake mushroom, the customer includes Walmart, Lufthansa Airlines, etc.
The products have been exported to multiple countries such as Japan, America and Europe. Regarding the requirements of pesticide residue by European Union, we have entrusted SGS (an testing organization) to specially conduct 194 kinds of testing on pesticide residue for the products that all of them conform to the requirements of European Union.The trademark "Gutailang" of our company has been registered in China and enjoys high popularity in the shiitake mushroom industry of China.
The main products of our company exported to Europe are dried shiitake mushroom and sliced shiitake mushroom. Meanwhile, according to the requirements of foreign customers, the product scope has been enlarged gradually to dried oyster mushroom, dried portabella and dry sliced agaricusbisporus in recent two years. Products have been exported to Spain, Italy, France and Poland, etc. all the year round.
Our factory is self-equipped with advanced vacuum packaging machine and automatic cartoning sealing machine that small or large vacuum packaging will be provided as per the customer's requirements.
1. Are you a manufacturer or trading company? We are a pfofessional 10 year manufacturer of shiitake mushroom products, including dried whole shiitake mushroom, dried sliced shiitake mushroom, tea flower mushroom, shredded shiitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom cube, shiitake mushroom stem, organic shiitake mushroom powder, etc.
2. What's your minimum order quantity? Our MOQ can be 500Kg for one product or 1000Kg for two or more mixed products.
3.Can you help design the packaging? Yes, our package designer can design both inner & outer packaging as per your specific request.
4. What kind of certification do you have?
ISO9001, Organic product of China, SGS Testing ensured EU standard.
5. How can you guarantee the safety of your shiitake mushroom products? All of our products are from our self-owned or self-controlled mushroom cultivation base. The regular inspection on pesticide residues & heavy metals of raw materials ensure that only the safe & qualified mushrooms can enter our workshop. Apart from, the procedures of manual selection, metal detection and microwave sterilization guarantee that only conforming products can be shipped out of factory.
6. How many countries have you exported to? Gutailang mushroom products have been exported to the USA, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Portuguese, Ukraine, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, etc.
7. Hong soon will you deliver the cargo? How long is the delivery lead time?
5-7 working days for bulk packing products; 7-14 working days for OEM or customized products
8. Can I ask for sample? How can I get the sample?
Yes. The sample will be despatched by express courier, like DHL, EMS, Fedex, etc. Normally 3-7 working days depending on the different destinations.
9. How can I purchase your products?
You can chat with our customer service online or send enquiry to Email: ivynan2008(at)126.com for detail communication.
If you are looking for shiitake mushroom supplier, Gutailang is just waiting here for you. Contact now: ivynan(at)126.com