Double Skin Storage Tanks for wather poulant liquids. Constructed under BS EN 12285 and CE certified
DOUBLE SKIN FUEL STORAGE TANKS
Double skin aboveground tanks BS EN 12285-2 Class A
- Workshop fabricated steel tanks. Horizontal cylindrical double skin tanks for the aboveground storage of flammable and non-flammable water polluting liquids.
- All tanks are fully tested and certified according to BS EN 12285 specification.
- Capacity range from 1.000 to 120.000 Liters.
- Coating: primer and bi-component white polyurethane.
- Fluid leak detection system with alarm supplied.
- Multi-compartment to provide multi-fuel usage.
- Internal lining for AdBlue.
- Custom projects with dispenser, cabinet, access platform, piping…
CONTAINERISED TANKS AND UNDERGROUND TANKS AVAIBLE