What are the Differences between AutelMP808TS and Other Diagnostic Tools?
1. TPMS Service: include TPMS sensors activation, ECU information retrieval, Sensor Programming, TPMS Relearn, etc. to solve TPMS related problems quickly and efficiently.
2. Full-Systems Diagnoses: read DTCs, live data stream, ECU information, and clear DTCs for all systems ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, etc.)
3. 18 Special Services: Oil Reset/EPB/TPMS/BMS/Brake Bleed/DPF/IMMO Keys/Injector/ SAS/Suspension/Throttle/WIN DR ROOF/Seats/Odometer/Lang Change/Headlamp/CHG Tire Size/TEC Learn.
4. Full OBD2 Functions: includes read current/pending/permanent DTCs, clear DTCs, View Live data stream/Freeze Frame data/I/M Readiness status/vehicle information, O2 sensor test, On-board monitor systems test, EVAP system test.
5. Auto VIN Scan is to identify vehicles with just one touch, enabling quickly identify the vehicle, san all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and perform diagnostics on the selected system.
6. Free Update: based on Android operating system, supports one-click update via Wi-Fi.
7. VCI Bluetooth: the connection between scanner and VCI device via Bluetooth is to transmit data wirelessly offering you great service mobility and easy TPMS sensor interaction. It still works on an OBD2 connector for data transmission.
8. Multiple Languages: English, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Spanish, French, German, etc.
9. Wide Coverage: supports 64+ US, European, and Asian vehicle brands.
10. Quick Link: provides access to Autel’s official web or the automotive service sites.
11. Add-on Applications:
· Shop Manager: well manages the workshop information with Vehicle History, Work Shop Information, and Customer Manager.
· Data Manager: stores, prints, and reviews the saved files in Image, PDF Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging options.
· Academy: provides you with various tutorial articles and technical bulletins produced by top-notch technicians and product experts.
· MaxiFix: launches the online troubleshooter database for quickly accessing to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven fixed files.
· Remote Desk: supports ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiCOM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer APP.
1. No camera available (Maxi Scope and inspection cameras are not supported).
2. Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.
12 months guarantee for any quality problems
Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
· Mini USB 2.0
· USB 2.0
· Wi Fi
· HDMI Type A
· Micro S D c ar d slot (supports up to 32GB)
Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Power and Battery
3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life
Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input
5 V/1.5 A
600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
0 to 55°C(32 to 1 31 °)
-20 to 60°C ( 4 to 140 °)
5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W *H *D)
270.8 mm (10.0”) * 176.0 mm (6.9”) * 36.0mm (1.4”)
885g (2.31 lb.)
Packaging & Shipping
Fast Shipping and Low cost: US, European, Russia, Hong Kong, Australia warehouse direct supply