OPP Bag, Paper Bag, Card Box, etc. for Individual Bamboo Toothbrush. Loading Quantity: 20' GP loading 10000pcs; 40' GP Loading 25000pcs; 40' HQ Loading 35000pcs.
7 days for our MOQ. It depends on the order requirements.
1.100% Biodegradable Soft and Medium Bristle
2.Laser Engraving Logo
Oken Brush Factory is one professional Bamboo Toothbrush Manufacturer, Bamboo Toothbrush Supplierin China. Free samples can be offered for your evaluation.
Welcome to visit our websitewww.brushes-manufacturer.com
OKEN® FDA Approval Bamboo Toothbrush
1. 100% biodegradable mos bamboo handle
2. 100% biodegradable soft bristle and medium soft bristle
3. Can laser engraving your logo on the handle and packing box 4. Have adult and child size for the whole family use
Environmental Bamboo Toothbrush Details
Home, Hotel, Travel
Natural, Environmental, Biodegradable
Place of Origin
Anhui, China (Mainland)
14.5cm,17.4cm and 19cm
Nylon4, Bamboo Charcoal Fiber, Corn Fiber
Bamboo Toothbrush Manufacturer
The handle is made of MOS bamboo, an environmentally sustainable timber. The bamboo is heat treated to carbonise the surface of the bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life. The carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use.
1. The bristles are made from 100% biodegradable soft and medium bristle, nylon4, bamboo fiber, or corn fiber.
2. We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to keep it clean.
3. NOW AVAILABLE - Three styles: Soft Bristle, Medium bristle and a Soft bristle toothbrush for children.
Disposing of your toothbrush
1. For best results, most dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush either monthly or at least every quarter some even say use it until it stops.
2. To answer the main question, HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? - We test drove a toothbrush for over 8 months so yes they last (not that we suggest you do that).
3. The Environmental Toothbrush can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. Both the bamboo and bristles will biodegrade into soil, without pollution.