Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kg/drum
5~10 work days after payment confirmation
Black Cohosh Extract
Latin NameCimicifuga racemosa or Cimicifuga romose (L)Nutt.
Chinese Name Hei Sheng Ma
Part of the Plant Used Root
Active Ingredients Triterpene
Product Specification 2.5% Triterpene
1. Black cohosh is a safe and effective alternative to estrogen replacement therapy (ERT)
2. Black cohosh can reduce the number and intensity of hot flashes in breast cancer patients.
3. Black cohosh help reduce inflammation associated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
4. Black cohosh could help prevent osteoporosis.
5. Black cohosh has a history of use for rheumatism, but has been used more recently to treat hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and other symptoms that can occur during menopause.
6. Black cohosh has also been used for menstrual irregularities and premenstrual syndrome
Black cohosh (cimicifuga racemosa) is a tall perennial plant in the buttercup family that grows in eastern and central areas of the United States. Black cohosh was used by Native Americans as a traditional folk remedy for womens' health conditions, such as menstrual cramps and hot flashes, arthritis, muscle pain, sore throat, cough and indigestion. The juice of the plant was used as an insect repellent and was made into a salve and applied to snake bites.
Today, black cohosh is used primarily as a nutritional supplement for hot flashes, mood swings, night sweats, vaginal dryness and other symptoms that can occur during menopause, as well as for menstrual cramps and bloating.
The parts of the plant used medicinally are the fresh or dried roots and rhizomes (underground stems), which are available in health food stores, some drug stores and online in tea, capsule, tablet or liquid extract forms. The active compound is believed to be 26-deoxyactein.
1.Black cohosh has commonly been used to treat symptoms of menopause, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), painful menstruation, acne, weakened bones (osteoporosis), and for starting labor in pregnant women
2.Black cohosh has also been tried for a lot of additional uses, such as anxiety, rheumatism, fever, sore throat, and cough, but it is not often used for these purposes these days.
3.Some people also apply black cohosh directly on the skin. This is because there was some thought that black cohosh would improve the skin’s appearance. Similarly, people used black cohosh for other skin conditions such as acne, wart removal, and even the removal of moles, but this is seldom done anymore.
4.It was once used as an insect repellent. It is no longer used for this purpose. Frontiersmen had said that black cohosh was useful for rattlesnake bites
Packing & Storage
Packing:25kg/drum, inner by plastic bag or aluminium foil bag
Size&Volume:510cm*350cm, 0.08m ³/Drum
Storage: Stored in cool and dry places,keep away for strong light