25kg in fiberboard-made pail attached with paper or polyethylene bag inside
within 10 days after your order and payment
English name: Black Cohosh Extract Latin Name: Cimicifuga foetida L. Part Used: Root Testing Method:HPLC Appearance:Yellow Brown Powder to off-white powder Specification:Ratio Products: 4:1, 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, etc. Assay: 1% -20% Triterpene Glycosides,Anthocyanidins 2.5% CAS NO.: 84776-26-1 Molecular weight: 674.00 Molecular formula: C37H54O11
What is black cohosh?
Black cohosh is a perennial wildflower native to eastern North America. More than two centuries ago, Native Americans discovered that the root of the black cohosh plant (Cimicifuga racemosa) helped relieve menstrual cramps, and symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and sleep disturbances. Today, the roots of black cohosh are still used for these purposes. In fact, the herb has been widely used for more than 40 years in Europe and is approved in Germany for premenstrual discomfort, painful menstruation, and menopausal symptoms.
1. Menopausal Symptoms Many breast cancer patients use black cohosh to ease hot flashes, a common side effect of medications used to treat breast cancer such as tamoxifen. In addition, although there is some debate about this, black cohosh may contain plant based estrogens, called phytoestrogens. Therefore, there is some concern that if there are phytoestrogens in black cohosh, they may stimulate the growth of breast tumors. This idea has not been substantiated scientifically; in fact, some studies suggest that black cohosh may inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells in test tubes. Additional research is needed before conclusions can be drawn about use of black cohosh in women with a history of or risk for developing breast cancer (such as strong family history).
2. Arthritis & Osteoporosis Preliminary studies also suggest that black cohosh may help reduce inflammation associated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In a review of scientific studies, researchers concluded that a combination of black cohosh, willow bark (Salix spp.), sarsaparilla (Smilax spp.), guaiacum (Guaiacum officinale) resin, and poplar bark (Populus tremuloides) may help relieve symptoms of osteoarthritis.
(1) in the food industry, mainly as a functional food additives, added to a wide range of various types of food.
(2) In the field of health care products, health products can be used as the production of a wide range of raw materials, mainly the prevention of rheumatism, the level of regulation of the body such as the role of estrogen.
(3) In the field of cosmetics, can be added to all types of cosmetics, with the role of anti-aging.
(4) in the pharmaceutical field, can be used to add a variety of drugs, mainly in the treatment of arthritis, to ease the effectiveness of post-partum syndrome.
1. Reply your inquiry in 24 working hours.
2. Customized design is available. UEM&UBM are welcomed.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staff.
4. Professional factory: We are manufacturer, specializing in producing all kinds of herb extract for more than 13 years, competitive with good quantity.
5. As an honest seller, we always use superior raw material, advanced machines, skilled technicians to ensure our products to be finished in high quality and stable feature.
Welcome to contact us or visit our company.
Xi'an XiaoCao Botanical Development Co., Ltd. was founded in 1995 March, is a professional committed to the natural active ingredients in medicinal plant modernization, industrialization of research, development, production and sales, technology oriented private enterprise has the right of import and export, the company is mainly engaged in series of products (including grapefruit naringin, naringenin, naringin two hydrogen chalcone), citrus products (hesperidin, nobiletin, tangeretin), sophocarpine series products (sophora fruit glycosides, genistein, kaempferol), and other active monomers (Kaba Kiso, apigenin, ursolic acid, shikimic acid,kavalactone) polysaccharide of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide Krestin (, sugar, astragalus polysaccharides) of oleanolic acid.
Q1: Can i get some samples? A: Yes, we can supply the free sample, but the shipping cost be paid by our customers.
Q2: How to start orders or make payments? A: Proforma invoice will be sent first after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Paypal or Escrow(Alibaba).
Q3: How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders? A:You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
Q4:What’s your MOQ? A:Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Q5: How about delivery leadtime? A:Delivery lead time: About 3-5 days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
Q6: How do you treat quality complaint?
A:First of all, our quality control will reduce the quality problem to near zero. If there is a real quality problem caused by us, we will send you free goods for replacement or refund your loss.