|Type:||Herbal Extract||Variety:||Angelica sinensis extract||Form:||Powder|
|Part:||root||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Packaging:||Drum,Vacuum Packed|
|Place of Origin:||Guizhou China (Mainland)||Grade:||food,pharmaceutical/feed additives||Brand Name:||Lvyin|
|Model Number:||Ly4431-01-0||Color:||Lt.yellow fine powder||Odor:||Strongly aromatic|
|Testing:||HPLC||Botanical sources:||Radix Angelicae Sinensis||Molecular Formula:||C12H14O2|
|Packaging Detail:||1kg/bag, 25kg/drum N.W.:25KGS G.W.:28KGS Or as customer required.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after payment confirmation|
1. Angelica extract
2.Active ingredient: Ligustilide
3.Spec: 1% Ligustilide
5. CAS NO:4431-01-0
Latin name: Radix Angelicae Sinensis
Molecular Formula: C12H14O2
CAS NO: 4431-01-0
Active ingredients: Ligustilide 1%
Part used: Root
Appearance: Lt.yellow fine powder
Odour: Strongly aromatic;
Testing type: HPLC
|Assay(Ferulic acid by HPLC)||NLT 98.0 %||98.40%|
|Loss on Drying||NMT 5.0%||0.42%|
|Sieve||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Sulphated Ash||NMT 0.1%||0.04%|
|Heavy Metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms|
|Related Substances||NMT 0.5%||0.23%|
|Total plate count||<1000/ g||120/g|
|Yeast & mold||<100/ g||30/g|
1. Radix angelicae sinensis is used in China to promote balance and purify the reproductive tract.
2. It is also known to supplement the blood and stimulate the circulation.
3. Evidence demonstrates that Radix angelicae sinensis can help to counter the increased possibility of hemorrhaging often associated with long-term cancer treatments with chemotherapy.
4. This herb has been used traditionally to aid in the soothing of abdominal cramps both through what has been found to be its "relieving" effects and by its possible activity on smooth muscle fiber.
5.The traditional Chinese medical practitioners have used this herb to ensure a healthy pregnancy as well as aid in a relatively painless delivery of children.
1. Help to improve menstrual disorders and pain such as irregular menstruation, amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal.
2. Improving postmenopausal symptoms, menstrual discomfort and backaches.
3. Can regulate hormones.
4. May wield healing power as an analgesic, sedative, diuretic, cardiotonic, muscle relaxant, and anti-inflammatory agent.
5. It’s analgesia for symptomatic treatment of rheumatic arthritis, abdominal pain and in the management of postoperative pain
6. Applied in constipation, anemia, chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver.
7. Reduces swelling, expels pus, and alleviates pain
1. Liver protecting
2. Improve blood circulation and treat anemia
3. Promote balance and purify genital tract
4. Enhancing immunity
5. Have mild effect of analgesic, can improve sleep
6. Anti-aging and remove chloasma
7. Antioxidant and eliminating free radicals and able to improve uterine contractions
8. Used in essence and flavor
Package and Storage
Package: Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 20kgs/drum.
Storage:Two years under well storage situation and away from direct sun light.