one component organic silicone pouring sealant with low viscosity
Elongation at break
1. Moisture, dust and corona proof, cushion and earthquake proof
2. Good extreme temperatures bearing, -60~200°C
3. Excellent ageing-resistance and corona resistance
4. No yellow and leakage after curing, excellent comprehensive performance
Widely used in electronics, industrial, aerospace, automotive, marine, rail vehicles, communications, household appliances, electric power, medical, LED, semiconductor, new energy as well as the protection of sensitive circuits and components
1. Cleaning: cleaning the surfaces that to be glued and coated, removing the rust, dust, greasy dirt and other foreign matter and substance.
2. Gluing: cutting nozzle to the required angle, extruding the liquid cement to the cleaned surface and making it well-distributed (to these sealing rubber hose, pierce the sealing with the tip end), then folding and fixing the glued surfaces.
3. Curing: placing sealed components in the air to make them cured naturally. Put into use after 24 hours’ room temperature curing.
Tightening and sealing preserve the leftover sealant after the operation. Removing the cured cement at the sealing part that might happen during the preservation, it could be normally used again.
310ml cartridge, 25pcs/carton
Storage and transport
1. Kept sealed in cool and dry place,the shelf life is 12 months when stored below 25°C.
2. Not restricted. Looking out the leakage in the process of transportation.
3. Testing the performance of the products that out of the deadline before using.
Shanghai Sepuna Chemical Co.,Ltd is a subcompany of PUNADE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, Sepuna is a professional industry adhesive supplier ,manufacturing polyurethane/silicon/epoxy sealant and adhesive,has nearly 10 years history.
In 2005 Sepuna introduced PUNADE technology from Switzerland.
Via the ISO90001:2000 certification.
In 2013 Sepuna introduce Drawing Machine technology and has put it into producing formally now.
Sepuna has professional factory which area is 5.000 squ...