The solar charge controller is designed for small solar energy generation system. It takes the industrial-level microchip, integrated senser and non-touch control technology, with perfect over charge/discharge; converse connection and lightning strike protections. It is the high effect, energy saving, safety and sever environment tolerance advantage, that prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load working well. Its cheap cost and high stability can meet the need of the small solar PV energy generation system requirement.
Rated voltage (VDC): 12/24
Rated load current (A): 10
Max. PV watts(Wp): 180
Over charge protection(V): 14.4±0.1
Over charge resume(v): 13.3±0.1
Over discharge protection(V): 11.1±0.1
Over discharge resume(V): 13.2±0.1
Load over voltage protection(V):16.5±0.1
Load over voltage resume(V): 15.0±0.1
Ambient temperature: -25°C~50°C Industrial standard microchip
1. Three red LEDs. They indicate the voltage of battery. It indicates the voltage enough that three red LEDs are all illumining,and the voltage not enough that there is only one red light LEDs illumining.
2. One green LED. The battery is strongly charged when this light is illumining, the battery is floatingly charged when this LED is flickering, and the battery has stopped charging when the LED unlighted.
3. The voltage of battery is little low when one red LEDs or two red LEDs are illumining, maybe the load can’t naturally work. But when the voltage of battery reaches 12.6v, the load will be allowed automatically to start work.
1. Please check the rated voltage of solar panels, battery, and load before connection.
Their rated voltage should be 12V.
2. Pay more attention to “+” and “-” poles of solar panels, battery, controller and loads during the process of connection.
3. The rated current of solar panels and loads are kept lower than the one of controller