1. High cell conversion efficiency based on leading innovative photovoltaic technologies.
2. High performing modules with industry low tolerance of +/-3%
Advanced PECVD film forming, providing a dark blue silicon
4. Solar panel nominal
12V DC for standard output
5. Aesthetic appearance and rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, snow load
6. Rigorous quality control to meeting the highest international standard
7. Solar panel encapsulated with
high transmission low-iron, tempered glass
Warranty &Safty 1. 25 years warranty Power is not less than 90% in 10 years, not less than 80% in 20 years 2.
3. Local warehosing and technical support
4. CE, ISO9001 certificate
Application Any large or small on-grid or off-grid solar power stations. Commercial and industrial building roof-top systems. Residential roof-top systems Any commercial or industrial ground mount system Other industrial or commercial applications. Materials
Solar cell conversion efficency of solar cells:24%-17%. Front glass 3.2mm,high transmission. Low iron. Tempered glass EVA excellent anti-aging reistance. TPT TPT hot seal made of flame resistance. Junction box Ip 54 rated and lp65 rated,high quality. With diode protection Flame reinfored anodixed aluminum flame
SN-M130 SN-M140 Maximum Power at STC(Pmax) W 110 120 130 140 Power Output Tolerance % +/-3 Module Efficiency % 14 15 16.5 17 Optimum Operating Voltage(Vmp) V 25.54 26.46 27.14 28 Optimum OperatingCurrent(Imp) A 4.45 4.59 4.72 5 Open-Circuit Voltage(Voc) V 32.78 32.89 33.1 33.3 Short-Circuit Current(Isc) A 4.9 4.91 5.13 5.3 Operating Module Temperature ’-40°Cto +80°C Maximum Series Fuse Rating 15A
Nominal Operating Cell Temperature (NOCT) 45±2°C Temperature Coefficient of Pmax -0.45%/°C Temperature Coefficient of Voc -0.34%/°C Temperature Coefficient of Isc 0.050%/°C