12v 250ah battery
1. Non Spilled
2. High Performance
3. factory directly
4. OEM acceptable
12v batteries 12v 250ah VRLA Battery (SR250-12)
Valve regulated lead acid series ups batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, high performance plates and electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of UPS, Emergency Lighting System.
Specification Data Sheet
20 hours rate(13A 10.8V)
10 hours rate(25A 10.5V)
5 hours rate(43A 10.5V)
1 hour rate(159A 9.6V)
Full charged battery 77°F(25°C):4mΩ
Capacity affected by Temperature (10 hour rate)
Capacity after 3 month storage
Capacity after 6 month storage
Capacity after 12 month storage
Max discharge current77°F(25°C):1250A(5S)
Charge (Constant Voltage)
Float:13.6 to 13.8V/77°F/(25°C)
Cycle:14.4 to 14.7V/77°F/(25°C)
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and LU 94V-0 ABS Plastic
2. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
3. Separator: Import high quality AGM separator.
4. Positive Plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
5. Terminal post: Cooper material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly.
6. Vent Valve: Allows the release of excess gas automatically for safety.
Control systems, Electric toys, Emergency lamp, Power tools, Medical treatment equipment, Alarm system, Emergency light system, Standby power supply, UPS and computer standby power supply, Power system, Telecommunication system, Firefighting equipment standby power supply, Railway station, Ship Equipment, Military Equipment, Telephone switching system.
Guangzhou Xuntian Electronic Technology Co., Ltd is located in beautiful flower city-----Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China. Our company is a high new technical company, and we focus on research and development of lead acid battery, deep cycle battery and Gel storage battery. Beside, we sale full range of different capacity 12 voltage, 6 voltage or 2 voltage battery.
Storage Battery is used mainly in UPS electric power; Telecommunication; Solar or wind power system; Aerospace and ... View detail