NFC ID/IC Card
Frequency 125KHZ / 13.56MHZ
chip NXP Mifare 1 S50/S70/Plus /Desfire, or com
NFC (Near Field Communication) is a standards-based, proximity contactless connectivity technology that enables simple and safe two-way interactions between electronic devices, allowing consumers to perform contactless transactions, access digital content, and connect electronic devices with a single approach.
13.56MHz Mifare RFID NFC Card good perforamce mobile phone,specially designed to work on metal mobile phones.
With the innovative design in its size, it is thin and flexible which makes it easily to attach to any mobile devices.
13.56MHz Mifare RFID NFC Card is integrated with RFID chip conforming with ISO14443 which provides high security. Apart from RFID technology, this sticker can be used also for payment applications.
NFC card Features:
NFC card Dimension
- 86 x 54, 73 x 23, 55 x 17, 50 x 50, 40 x 25, 35 x 35, 30 x 15, 50 x 35, 45 x 45, 38 x 38 and 50/45/30/25mm, Customerize Design
- 0.3mm to 0.5mm, - 0.5mm-1.0mm (with anti-metal layer)
- Offset Printing, Digital Printing
ID Number Printing
- Jet dot printing, digital printing
- Enable work on directly adhesive on Metal surface
- NXP Mifare 1 S50/S70/Plus /Desfire, or compatible
Established in 2003, Shenzhen Dejian Intelligent Technology Co.ltd is specialized in the design, research, manufacture and sale of PVC cards and smart cards. Major product line includes RFID smart card, smart tag, non-contact inlay and coil. We have a full set of advanced equipments including Germany Heidelberg four color offset printing machine, automatic welding body buried machine, United States NBS convex code machine, Numerical Control laminating machine, Numerical Control high velocity ... View detail