156x156 Mono-Solar cell of 17.8% converting efficiency for solar power recharge
1. High efficiency and stable performance in photovoltaic conversion.
2. Advanced diffusion technique ensuring the homogeneity of energy conversion efficiency of the cell.
3. Advanced PECVD film forming, providing a dark blue silicon nitride anti-reflection film of homogenous color and attractive appearance.
4. High quality metal paste for back surface and electrode, ensuring good conductivity, high pulling strength and ease of soldering.
5. High precision patterning using screen printing, ensuring accurate busbar location for ease with automatic soldering a laser cutting.
Performance Parameter:(Standard Testing Condition:AM1.2,1000w/m²,25°C)
|Voltage (VOC)|| -0.35%/ °C|
|Power T (Pmax)|| -0.41%/ °C|