The display is a TFT active matrix electrophoretic display , with interface and a reference system design. The 2.04" active area contains 172x72 pixels, and has 1-bit and 2-bit full display capabilities. An integrated circuit contains gate buffer, source buffer, interface, timing control logic, oscillator, DC-DC.SRAM. LUT ,VCOM, and border are supplied with each panel.
High contrast High reflectance Ultra wide viewing angle Ultra low power consumption Pure reflective mode Bi-stable Commercial temperature range Landscape, portrait mode Antiglare hard-coated front-surface Low current deep sleep mode On chip display RAM Waveform stored in On-chip OTP Serial peripheral interface available On-chip oscillator On-chip booster and regulator control for generating VCOM, Gate and source driving voltage . I2C Signal Master Interface to read external temperature sensor Available in COG package IC thickness 250um
Good Display is a professional manufacturer of LCD, E-Paper and Electronic Shelf Label in China. Since established in 1996, we specialize in providing engineered LCD, E-Paper and Electronic Shelf Label solutions to a large variety of markets including the OEM, medical, industrial, retail industrial, automotive, computer, financial, point-of-sale, aerospace, and military markets.
Our engineering and sales staff can quickly respond to your requirement with a solution that fits your needs, and we will help you find and develop a solution perfect for your application.
We conduct the most extensive tests on each product that comes off our production line. We conduct quality audit and inspection from material acquisition, through every critical stage in production, all the way to packaging and shipping. So we have earned a good reputation with reliable quality and stable production capacity.
Good Display's vision: do our best; off you the best.
What should I notice when using e-paper display?
Please see following instructions:
1. The operating temperature of e-paper display is 0~50C, please be sure that your work environment is suitable.
2. Before connecting these input/output ports, please check the e-paper display is segment type or dot matrix type.
If it is segment type, check it with controller IC or not.
3. The main substrate for dot matrix e-paper display is glass, so please use a suitable force when assembing it.
To avoid broken, please package it well before delivery.
4. If you use our demo for driving the dot matrix e-paper, the power input for demo is DC5V.
5. If you use our three color dot matrix e-paper, please do not place it facedown, so that the background will not became pink.
What should I notice when using tft lcd with ad board?
Please see following important safety instructions:
1. The nominal voltage of DC input to the A/D board is 12V, The size of DC current depends on the TFT
LCD, audio amplifier, etc. Please note that your AC/DC adapter's output plug need to match the DC input jack,
the diameter of the jack is 5.5 mm.
2. Before connecting these input/output ports, Video port, it is strongly recommended that your turn off the
A/D board and remove the DC 12V plug from the DC input jack.
3. Don’t put the A/D board into an airtight package. When it works, it will produce a certain heat.
4. When assembling it, please use a suitable force; don’t distort the PCB and other components.
What should I notice when using monochrome lcd?
Please see following instructions:
1. If you use segment lcd panel with pin connections, please connect them based on pin assignment.
As to working voltage for segment lcd, for static drive mode, 3V or 5V are both ok.
But for 1/2 or 1/3 or 1/4 or other duty multiplex level, if you drive 3V segment lcd with 5V voltage, there will be ghosting effect.
2. If you use segment or dot matrix lcd module with controller, please confirm the working voltage before power up. 3V or 5V or other.
3. There are many levels of operating temperature, so when you want to use any lcd under super low or high temperature,
please confirm the standard operating temperature range of the lcd you have.
How do your factory control the quality?
We conduct the most extensive tests on each product that comes off our production line. We conduct quality audit and inspection from material acquisition, through every critical stage in production, all the way to packaging and shipping.
Reliability Assurance Test:
1) Damp heat, steady state: The LCD would be put at a place which temperature is 70C and the humidity is 90%RH, it takes 96 hours to test the LCD, when it’s resumed the performance should be normal.
2) Low temperature: The LCD will be put at a place which temperature is -25±3C, it takes 24 hours to test the LCD, when it’s resumed the performance should be normal.
3) Change of temperature: The LCD will be put into water which temperature is 100±2C, it takes 10 minutes to test the LCD: then put it into ice water which temperature is 0±3C, lasting 10 minutes, repeat this for 10 times, and when it’s resumed the performance should be normal.
4) Pin intention: Put a force about 1 Kg on the same axe of pins, lasting 10 seconds, the pin should not be broken, loosen or removed relatively.
Do you support customization of lcd panel?
Yes, of course. We support customization. But we need to have your detailed requirements first.
Because LCD's price is based on its main parameters,such as outline size and view area, display type,view direction and so on. Please check following details:
1) LCD Type: TN, HTN, STN, FSTN ( Normal: TN)
2) Display Mode: Positive or Negative
3) Polarizer Type: Reflective, Transflective or Transmissive