|Type:||Ceramic Ball||Brand Name:||FOF||Bore Size:||10 mm|
|Outside Diameter:||19 mm||Model Number:||6800||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Material:||Full ceramic||Sample:||Free||Operating characteristic:||
High temperature and speed
|Use:||Engineering industry||Rolling element:||Ball,ball||OEM:||YES|
|Packaging Detail:||standard package,wooden box According to the customer's requirements|
|Delivery Detail:||Depend on the size of order|
1.High Quanlity & Reasonable Price
2.Use cycle is long
4.OEM for famous brand
1.Ceramic bearing - main features
Compared with traditional metal bearing, full ceramic bearing is featured in following aspects:
1. Could be used at higher temperature. Ceramic maintains mechanical properties at high temperature, so full ceramic bearing can be used at elevated temperature.
2. Corrosion resistant. Full ceramic bearing are more suitable for chemical industry application.
3. More suitable for temperature-variation application. Because thermal expansion co-efficiency of ceramic are smaller than metal, so the change of clearance of full ceramic bearing is smaller than that of metal bearing.
4. More resistance to seizing due to smaller thermal expansion.
5. Could work under poor lubrication, because ceramics are self-lubrication. Full ceramic bearing could be used at high-vacuum environment.
6. Could be used as insulation bearing and can prevent Electrical Arcing because ceramics is not electrical conductor.
7. Could be used in magnetic environment because ceramics do not respond to magnetic forces
2.The main purpose ceramic bearings
Ceramic bearings with high temperature, cold, abrasion, corrosion, anti-magnetic insulation, self-lubricating oil, high-speed and other features. Can be used in extremely harsh environments and special conditions, can be widely used in aviation, aerospace, marine, petroleum, chemical, automotive, electronics, metallurgy, electric power, textile, pumps, medical equipment, scientific research and national defense and military fields, is the application of new materials, high-tech products.
3.The material of the ceramic bearing
Ceramic bearing rings and rolling all-ceramic materials, zirconium oxide (ZrO2), silicon nitride (Si3N4), silicon carbide (Sic) three. Holder PTFE, nylon 66, polyether imide, zirconium oxide, silicon nitride, stainless steel or special aviation aluminum, thereby expanding the surface of the ceramic bearing applications.
4. Our technical parameters are as follows:
|Brand||FOF HRB KOYO|
|Precision||P0 P6 P5 P4|
|Payment||100% full payment in advance or T/T or L/C|
|Term||30% deposit and 70% base on the copy of B/L|
|Packaging||A: tube package+outer carton+pallets C: tube package+middle box+outer carton+pallets D: According to your requirement|
|Application||Home appliances, low noise and high speed electric motors, automotive components, pumps, machinery.|
We sincerely invite any company or individual to agent our products. We can give you 100% competitive price in the market .
As the bearing brands and series no. are very much more, We are very working hard at uploading all the time. If you do not find what you need in the web, you can email or call me directly! We can also discuss with each other according to your questions or requirement in details.
And we can also provide the other bearings, such as self-aligning ball bearing, spherical roller bearing, thrust ball bearing, thrust roller bearing, taper roller bearing, cylindrical roller bearing.
Some of our products:
We have professional and technical personnel
We have comfortable working environment
1.Product packaging appearance may change due to changes in the factory, the product package
2.Ensure the quality of the original brand products;
3.Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours
4. Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries in English of course.