|Type:||Heat pipe,Heat Pipe Tube||Pressure:||Pressurized||Circulation Type:||
Indirect / Closed Loop (Active)
|Heating System:||HEAT PIPE SOLAR COLLECTOR||Connection Type:||Split||Installation:||Wall Mounted,Freestanding|
Aluminium,Aluminium or SUS 304-2B stainless steel
CE,SOLAR KEYMARK, SRCC, SGS, ISO9001:2000, SOLAR KEYMARK, SRCC, CE, SGS, ISO9001
|Place of Origin:||
JIA,Changzhou, Jiangsu, China China (Mainland)
|Brand Name:||SUNNERGY solar collector,SUNNERGY||Model Number:||SN-58/12-30|
|Use:||Swimming pool, school, hospital,hotel,etc||Delivery:||within 7days|
|Packaging Detail:||ITEM NAME: STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR WATER HEATER ITEM NO.:SN-470-58/1800-18-CS WATER TANK CARTON SIZE:510X510X1890MM FRAME CARTON SIZE: 1810X120X120MM VACUUM TUBE CARTON SIZE: 240X275X1870MM (12PCS/CTN) Weight:15-80KGS|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10days after receive the deposit.|
1.5 years warranty
2.over 20 years life time
3.OEM & ODM welcomed
4.SOLAR KEYMARK SRCC CE SGS ISO9001
2013 Hot sale aluminium heat pipe solar collector
Changzhou sunnergy solar water heater co., ltd .is specially engaged in research ,development ,production and sales of solar water heaters and collectors and solar water tanks.
1.SOLAR KEYMARK, SRCC, CE, SGS, ISO9001-2000
2.for home or project use
3.Popular in Europ
The features are as following:
1.)Heat pipe ports provide simple plug in installation while still ensuring tight contact with the heat pipes for optimal heat transfer. Thermal heat conduction grease is applied to the heat pipes condenser prior to insertion to further enhance heat transfer. Given the high temperature that the manifold is exposed to the expansion of the heat pipe condenser and "setting" of the heat conduction paste results in the heat pipe being firmly held in place. This ensures excellent heat transfer for the life of the solar collector. As the heat pipe is extremely reliable and durable, there is no need to ever remove or replace the heat pipe, even if change a solar tube.
2.)The twin header pipes are molded to match the shape of the heat pipe ports in order to maximize contact area. In addition, the heat pipe ports are brazed to the twin header pipes providing a direct metallic connection.
3.)The "contoured" header pipe design produces turbulent water flow enhancing heat transfer.
4.)Available in rear port or end port inlet/outlet configuration.
5.)8mm ID copper temperature sensor ports at both the inlet and outlet that are brazed directly to the header pipe for accurate temperature measurements.
1) Reliable and efficient twin-glass solar tubes
2) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
3) Easy plug-in installation
4) Free maintenance
5) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
6) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
7) The surface is made of aluminum board.
8) Powder coated (black, brown or silver) aluminum casing
9) Stable solar conversion during the day.
10) The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
11) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications
How it works:
1) The operation of the solar collector is very simple.
2) Solar absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
3) Solar heat transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header pipe
4) Solar energy storage: Water is circulated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through
5) The header, the temperatures is raised by 5-10º C. Throughout the day, the water in the tank is gradually heated