Si3311is neutral dealcoholized silicone adhesive, is the semi-flow version but similar to RTV3336. No corrosion to most kinds of metal. Si3311 exactly complies with the requirements of the EU ROHS.
Excellent comprehensive performance one component transparent silicone adhesive
Elongation at break
1. Moisture, dust and corona proof, cushion and earthquake proof
2. Good extreme temperatures bearing, -60~250°C
3. Excellent ageing-resistance, 20~30 years
4. No yellow and leakage after curing, excellent comprehensive performance
Widely used in electronics, industrial, aerospace, automotive, marine, rail vehicles, communications, household appliances, electric power, medical, LED, semiconductor, new energy as well as the protection of sensitive circuits and components
1. Cleaning: cleaning the surfaces that to be glued and coated, removing the rust, dust, greasy dirt and other foreign matter and substance.
2. Gluing: cutting nozzle to the required angle, extruding the liquid cement to the cleaned surface and making it well-distributed, then folding and fixing the glued surfaces.
3.Curing: placing the glued or sealed components in the air to make them cured naturally. Curing is a process that being cured from surface to the internal.The sealant will be cured at a depth of 2~4mm within 24 hours (at room temperature and 55% relative humidity), if the glue position is deeper, especially the parts that not easy to come into the air,the time that being completely cured will be longer, if the temperature is low, the curing time will also be extended. It will take more than 7 days to make 6 mm thick sealant fully cured.
Tightening and sealing preserve the leftover sealant after the operation. Removing the cured cement at the sealing part that might happen during the preservation, it could be normally used again.
310ml cartridge, 25pcs/carton
Storage and transport
1. Kept sealed in cool and dry place,the shelf life is 12 months when stored below 25°C.
2. Not restricted. Looking out the leakage in the process of transportation.
3. Testing the performance of the products that out of the deadline before using.