Waterproof, Mothproof, Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Static, Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Pull, Tear-Resistant, Water-Soluble, Fusible, Shrink-Resistant, High strength, good performance, anti corrosion and eco friendly
9) Sample: All samples are avaliable free but new customer need to afford the express fee
This stitchbonded nonwoven fabric are used as the basic fabric of the waterproof material.
Terylene material in the outside ,the ultraviolet radiation cannot break down easily,so it's better than Polypropylene.Also this type of material is nonwoven cloth,save more energy than textiles,but lower price,better quality.Our customer choose 45' to load 2000 rolls.
1. Stitchbond polyester roofing waterproof materials have an an advantage of high strength, good performance, anti corrosion and eco friendly
2. Stitchbond polyester roofing waterproof materials can be made with red yarn, black yarn, blue yarn lay among fabric .
3. Our stitch bond roofing waterproof material have been widely used in South Africa, North America, South America, Mexico and so on.
Polyester stitch bond non woven fabric production process
1. Having 16 advanced and high speed stitch-bonded production lines to produce stitchbond fabric for almost 10 years and obtain the Certification of Intertek, ROHS and so on.
2. Having a characteristical of high quanlity, low price and punctual delivery.
3. A wonderful and experience technical team and quality control experts to offer customer with superior product and best service.
Welcome to inquiry with your details (color, quantity,width ,weight) ,we will offer you competitive price and good quality!!!
Huizhou Jiahe Industry Co., Ltd. is located in Huizhou, a famous city of Guangdong Province, and was founded in March, 2004. The Shareholders of Jiahe Industry started the research and sales of Chemical Fiber in 1997, and are devoted to Recycling Resources to make great efforts and contribution to the global environment.
Our main products: Stitch-bonded Fabric, made from 100% Recycled PET. We own five lines imported from Germany, and have Printing workshops and other processing lines...