Delivery within 30days for our Sanvo brand, 35days for OEM.
1 Made from modified polymer synthetic rubber
2 Fast-dry and has strong adhesion
3 Suitable for laminat
2014 Hot Sale Queen Contact Adhesive:
A new generation of Queen ruber paste, made through a fully improved formulation. Apart from its original merits, it now features excellent compatibility in application, high intrinsic strength, excellent cold-resistant, anti-humid, and environmental friendly. Hazardous substance content of this product.Complies with National safety standards GB18583-2008.
Ideal for bonding materials like timber, metal, rubber, leather, textile etc; especially for bonding plywood, fiber board, chip board, chip board, fine wooden board, plastic laminates, decoration veneers, aluminium panel, fiber glass board, plexiglass, rigid PVC/rubber tiles, metal/wooden profiles etc. Not suitable for bonding expanded polystyrene, plasticized PVC and synthetic leather.
1. Ensure the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and free from contaminations. Ensure the working space is well ventiated.
2. The unevenness of substrates (wall, floor screed and ceiling ) should be controlled within 5mm/2m.
3. Thin-coat contact adhesive is homogeneously covered all over BOTH surfaces ONLY by adhesives spreader.
4. Wait for 10 to 20 minutes to let solvents evaporate from glue mass. The higher the relative air humidity or the lower the temperature, the longer the waiting time.
5. Assemble the two parts, press firmly for a few seconds. The higher and more uniform the pressure applied, the stronger the bonding strength.
1.Containers should be kept tightly closed after use.
2.Please ask for technical advice for use at a temperature below 15°C.
3.To remove excessive adhesive, uas a woolen rag soaked in benzine.
4.Store in a cool and try place.
5.Highly flammable, refrain from smoking.
6.Avoid contacting with skin and eyes. Once it occurs, flush with water and consult doctor immediately.
GUANGDONG SANVO CHEMICAL INDUSTRY TECHNOLOGY LIMITED(hereinafter abbreviated as Sanvo Company) is a manufactory base fully owned by American SANVO (Hong Kong) Chemical Technology Holdings. The factory was set up in 1994, and has since developed into a sizeable plant occupying a floor area of 20000 sq meters. The factory is conveniently located in Zhongshan, Guangdong which is only 1.5 hours from Hongkong, and enjoys an advantageous logistic position being in the Pearl River Delta region.
... View detail