Quantity (PCS): 2 pcs led high bay lighting in a carton
Details information of led high bay lighting
Chips of led high bay lighting
70wled high bay lighting dimension:
led high bay lightingPhotometric Results:
lED CCT CHART
Introduction of led high bay lighting :
70w led high bay lighting . Use well-known chip to pack LED module lighting source which with high brightness, low light reduce, excellent color rendering. Adopt famous brand LED driver and vacuum conduit technology heat sink. Our bay light run ahead of peer at heat dissipation, lifespan, structure technology. Meanwhile, we have full range of LED bay light series, so we can meet customers’ multiplex requirement.
Application: Widely used in workshop, factory, warehouse, parking lot, toll station, gas station, supermarket, exhibition hall, stadium, etc.
Feature: No Pb, Hg or other pollution elements, long lifespan. 50-80% energy saving compared with traditional lamps, unique design.
Installation of led high bay lighting :
Pic1/Pic2 are the installation diagrams of led bay light. Affix the reflector with 6 screws (in plastic bag) to the lamp body as (Pic 1) show above, tightening the screws by screwdriver. Hang up the light by the ring. Put the plug in for operation (Pic2).
a) Please make sure all the power is turned off before installation is completed.
b) Installation must be performed by skilled technicians who are familiar with technical requirements and proper installation methods of LED luminaire.
c) Working Voltage: AC 85V~265V 50/60Hz. Do not exceed the operating voltage range.
QC for led high bay lighting
Production process of led high bay lighting
Certificates of led high bay lighting
Traditional Comparison (LED vs. HID)
· Long life – LEDs last up to 50,000 hours (vs. 1000 hrs for Incandescent)
· Lower maintenance/replacement costs
· Energy efficient-LEDs use up to 50-90% less energy
· Directed light offers better system efficiency
· High reliability, safety & durability
· LEDs are solid state devices, no moving parts, no glass and no filaments
· No heat or UV in light beam
· Environmentally friendly -LEDs contain no mercury.
· Longer lifetime creates less environmental waste
· Size and digital nature offers new possibilities, never before accomplished
· Dynamic color control
· Instant re-strike
· Fully dimmable
Global Legislation to Phase-Out Incandescent Lamps
Energy Independence And Security Act of 2007 phases out inefficient incandescent lamps starting in 2010
and with 100W in 2012 and 60W & 40W in 2014
· Phases out lamps between 40 and 150 watts within the two year time line
· Requires light bulb makers to improve the efficiency of incandescent bulbs by 25 percent.
· Phase II of this will start in 2020, which will effect all general purpose bulbs
Canada, European Union and other countries have enacted similar policies,
examples of incandescent lamp bans:
Brazil and Venezuela phase out started in 2005
Switzerland, The Netherlands, Australia and Ireland began their phase out in 2009
Philippines phased out by 2010
Italy phase out began 2010
India will phase out by 2012
U.K. phases out by 2011
Finland phases out as of 2011
Argentina, Russia and Canada will phase out in 2012
All members of the EU will phase out by 2012
China agreed to phase out incandescent production over the next 10 year
· China accounts for 75% to 90% of world light bulb manufacturing
Shanghai Fujing Lighting Technology Co., Ltd., which is engaged in the development of LED optical lighting products, production, sales and after-sales services, is a professional service company. Our company has gathered a group of experience professionals who have more than a decade experience in the LED lighting and electronic industries, and have made breakthroughs in the development and application of led lighting.
In order to make up for the inconvenience of the LED applications for ... View detail