|Place of Origin:||
GUA,Guangdong, China (Mainland) China (Mainland)
Hongli ( Xinli ),xinli and hongli
(Any color is available)
PP & Rubber
During a week
|Packaging Detail:||Usual packing: 50meters/roll,10rolls/carton or 100meters/roll,5rolls/carton. Customer's requirement also available. Capacity of 1x20'gp container: about 280000meters|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15 days per 20'GP|
2014 fashion jacquard elastic webbing
1. A variety of sofa elastic webbing
2.Customer is supreme
3. Business : manufacturer
4.Color: as yr request
5. Make by new Material
6. If you need large quantities, it can make your logo
7.The width,color,stretch,weight and meter can be made according to your require.
|Material||30% of rubber and 70% of polypropylene (can be changed to polyester, hemp, thread, cotton, etc,or according to per customer's requirement)|
|Brand||xinli and hongli|
|Color||(Any color is available)|
|Packing Advice||Rolls in poly bag, and then in carton|
|Port||Guangzhou, Foshan and Shenzhen (Any port in China)|
|Lead Time||Approximate 20 days per 20'GP|
♣ Shipping and Payment:
(1) We deliver by Express (DHL, EMS, TNT), by ship.
(2) Payment Terms: T/T, Bank Transfer, Western Union.
30% deposit of the total cost before producing, balance the rest 70% before shipping.
♣ Company Introduction:
(1)we are a professional make sofa elastic webbing ,it is also called Webbing,Belt,Tape,Ribbon,Strap,Band.we have make this item more than 27 years
Our factory is mainly specilizing in manufaturing webbing,elastic band,cotton cope.Welcome to custom.
(2) All the products meet the European Standards and Environmentally-friendly Standards.
Foshan Shunde Hongli Textile Factory was established in 1983. Our old company is Foshan Shunde Xinli Textile Factory, a professional elastic webbing manufacturer getting many customers' trust and support. Now we have developed into a factory that has a large production scale, advanced equipment, major management talents and a sales network covering domestic and overseas markets.
We're not only strict with the quality, but also making innovation continuously. We promise to create our brand based on the quality, make great achievements based on the prestige and serve every customer. We look forward to cooperating with you and creating a better future.