opp bag+carton and compress bale(according the buyer order)
1.Material: 100%polyester polar fleece
we are directly manufacturer
100% polyester polar fleece
130x160cm also can according the buyer order
for home, hotel, car
compression packing or according to customer's request
T/T 30% in advance, and the other 70% balance before shipment
< SHAOXING SHENGJI TEXTILE CO., LTD. >
We are located in Shaoxing - China Light Textile City.
We own right of import-export,produce,processing and trade together as one.
Specialized in produce all types of FLEEC FABRIC & FLEECE BLANKET.
We have exporting experience more for 10 years.
We value and respect each guest, attach importance to each order.
Our working motto: Love is the only all-inclusive.
OEM & ODM ARE AVAILABLE!
Middle East, Dubai, Indian, Russia, Asia, South America, North America,Europe, Africa.
FLEECE BLANKET, FLEECE FABRIC TYPE
BOTH FLEECE FABRIC AND FLEECE BLANKET WE PRODUCE .
Coral Fleece Blanket + Fabric
Double Sided Fleece Blanket + Fabric
Flannel Fleece Blanket + Fabric
Polar Fleece Blanket + Fabric
Shu Velveteen Blanket + Fabric
Plain dyed blanket polar fleece blanket for bedsheet blanket
1. Compressed bale: 70-120pcs/bale
2. Vacuum package: 70-120pcs/bale
3. OPP or PVC bag
4. OR as Customized
800pcs /Color /Style for Plain Color
1000pcs /Printing /Style for Printing style
1. Plain color: 20-25 days after receive 30% deposit;
2. Printing style: 25-30 days after receive 30% deposit;
Because our production busy, please contact us to confirm delivery time, thank you.
Sample Time and Charge
Lab-dip: 2-3 days send to you after confirm.
Plain color: 3-5 days send to you after confirm.
Printing design: 7-12 days send to you after confirm.
Free of sample, freight charge paid by customer, prepay.
Monthly capacity 120000 ~ 150000 pcs.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
You confirm sample.
You make 30% deposit or open LC after receiving our Proforma Invoice.
You approve our sample, and get the testing report if any necessary.
We do Final Random Inspection.
We arrange shipment.
We arrange customs clearance documents and send copies to you by email.
You arrange balance payment.
We send you original documents or telex release B/L.
If you are interested in our FLEECE FABRIC & FLEECE BLANKET, please feel free to contact us,we will reply within 10 hours!
•Some Notes: We can process order with supplied samples, and we have thousands of samples available for the selection:
Colour Available: Any colour can be made as per customer’s requiement
Design Available: Any Design can be made as per customer’s requirement.
Density: As customer’s requirement.
Weight Ranges: From 180g/m2 to 400g/m2 or as customer’s request.
Width Range: From 145cm to 280cm for different articles can be available
•Brief intorduction about our company:
Shaoxing Shengji Textile Co., Ltd is a Verified factory and Golden Supplier(3th year) On Alibaba.com, Our factory located in Shaoxing--China Textile City.which is Largest distribution certere of textile in Asia
We have three large scale plants including grey fabric knitting,fleece brushing, throw blanket “cut & sew” ,Packing etc.
A Company You Can Trust:
Located in Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province, Shaoxing Shenji Textile Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of Polar fleece blankets, Coral fleece blankets and Fleece fabrics. We have 10 years of experience in textile production and have a good reputation in this field. Our products have won praises from our customers worldwide.
Quality and Safety:
We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each product can meet quality ... View detail