1)polyester/polyamide or 100%polyester
2)custom size in 200-380gsm
3)good detergency & water absorption
The detailed information of our microfiber towel:
The quick detail:
1. 80%polyester 20%polyamide microfiber
2. 100%polyester microfiber - it's water absorption is weaker than 80%/20% content
3. 70%polyester 30%polyamide microfiber - it's quality is the best but the price is highest
2. plain dyed
function & size
1. for cleaning: 30x30cm ; 40x40cm, ETC
2. for sporting: 40x80cm ; 30x100cm, ETC
3. for bath: 60x120cm ; 70x140cm ; 80x130cm, ETC
4. customer also could have their own requirements
1. normal weight: 200gsm - 380gsm
2. special weight: 1)less than 200gsm, such as 180gsm, 190gsm
2)more than 380gsm, such as 400gsm
any color is workable
1. right angle
2. rounded angle
the exact pieces are based on the towel's size and weight, such as 40x40cm, 300gsm, the MOQ are 11,000pcs
polyester + export carton
T/T , L/C at sight
Some questions are concerned by customers:
1. what is microfiber?
The microfiber are made from polyester, polyamide and or a conjugation of polyester and polyamide.
Composite fibers can be split to thinner strands that can be less than 0.3.
Microfiber is finer than nature fibers. Its fineness is only about 1/20 of silk and about 1/200 of hair
2. What are the microfiber towel advantages?
1) High absorption of water
2) Strong to remove dirt
3) Easy to wash and easy to dry
4) Don’t leave fuzz when clean over the car , glass etc.
5) Last long time. Microfiber can last as long as 4 times of cotton towel.
3. What should we pay attention when we use the microfiber towel?
1) Make the microfiber wet before cleaning the furniture, home appliances, kitchen ware floor etc,
Because dry towel not easy to wash clean after dirted
2) Wash it clean timely after using
3) Don't use it to wash the rust covering pots. Rust easy to attached on the fiber and difficult to wash off.
4) Don't iron the towel and don't touch to water over 60 °C
5)Don't wash it together with other items. It will absorb much fuzz otherwise.
6)Don't use bleach or softer which will weaken its absorption.
The detailed photos about our microfiber towel:
Notice:all our microfiber towels pass the OEKO-TEX and REACH-SVHC test
Different towel edge
Introduction of our company
CHANGYI HONGBO TEXTILE CO.,LTD is a manufacturer of microfiber towel with well
equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With a wide range, good quality,
reasonable prices and stylish designs, our products are extensively used in Home
textiles and other industries.
Our microfiber towels are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously
developing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business
relationships and achieving mutual success.
Owning the most advanced weaving machines, we could well adapt to the production needs of all kinds of jacquard and satin towels.
The dying machines is the international advanced level. Computer controller is widely used in all the production processes, and the dyed products own many merits, such as good in color fastness, uniform in yarn colors, high in moisture absorption, and soft in hand feel.
Several printing production lines are introduced from abroad. We could print all kinds of towels, blankets, and other fabrics. The color could reach up to 12. The production lines are highly automated, automatically correcting and color. The patterns we dyed are clear, precise, bright, vivid and soft.
As the matching process facilities, our factory owns various kinds of towel sewing machines. And the annual capacity is over 200 million dozens.
We inspect the product one by one before shipment to avoid any defects.
We packed the product based on customer's requirements. The normal packing is polyester bag+carton.
The detail photos
Why choose us?
1. Best towels with high quality(pass the OEKO-TEX and REACH-SVHC test)
and competitive first hand price;
2. Stable factory production capacity and guaranteed delivery;
3. Professional perfect pre-sales and after-sale service.
How to make an order?
(1)Email us or TM contact freely.
(2)Quotation,negotiate the competitive and Mutually Beneficial price.
(4)You confirm sample.
(5)You make 30% deposit or open LC after receiving our Proforma Invoice.
(6)You approve our sample, and get the testing report if any necessary.
(7)We do Final Random Inspection.
(8)We arrange shipment.
(9)We arrange customs clearance documents and send copies to you by email.
(10)You arrange balance payment.
(11)We send you original documents or telex release B/L.
Please contact us if you are interested in our microfiber towel ,so we can give
you more specific product information as per your demand.
We are looking forwards to starting a long term business relationship and