2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.00 - $10.00 / Pieces | 500 Piece/Pieces 2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
100% Polyester
Filling:
100% Polyester
Age Group:
Adults
Part:
Body
Shape:
Round
Use:
Airplane, Bedding, Camping, Massage, Sleeping
Feature:
Inflatable, Massage
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
lerong
Model Number:
LR00057
Name:
2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms
material:
Plush and PP cotton
color:
brown , pink
weight:
180g, 250g, 500g
Advantage:
top quality
type:
2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms
gift:
for girls
height:
32cm
funtion:
birthday gift
feature:
hand-made
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month 2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
one piece 2016 hot selling Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms a pp bag or gift box, and 10 to 200 pieces a carton.
Port
NINGBO OR SHANGHAI

 

 

 

Name

2016 hot selling  Emoji Plush Pillow with Legs and Arms

Material

plush and pp cotton 

Stuffed

100% pp cotton

Color

As picture,or your request PMS color

MOQ

500 pcs

Capacity

10000pcs per day

Payment

western union, TT

Package

OPP bag 

 

 

1. We are a professional factory not trader 

Everyone knows that factory will have more good price and very stable delivery time

 which is very important to all the buyers. we are the factory so it is an

excellent choice  to cooperate with us.

 

2. Our low moq on each custom plush toy 

Most of the supplier won't accept low moq , one reason is that they are not factory , their cooperation factory don't want to do the small orders the other reason is

that it takes a lot  of time and money to make the small order and most of the profit

earned by traders, but  we can accept low moq because we are a factory.

 

3.  Free samples to regular  customers 

If you are our regular customer, we will make  free samples to you ( Usually 1 pc every

month, if more than 3 pcs a month, we will still charge the sample fee , but sample fee

will be refund if place the order )

 

4. Never use bad quality material 

 

Our company never use bad quality material to get the order, our business core idea

is to win the order by quality and let our customer happy to place repeated order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. Can we have our logo on the plush toy or wash label? 

 

Yes, you can have your logo on the plush toy or wash label or handtag. 

 

2. Why you charge us sample fee? 

 

We usully charge sample fee from USD 50 to 150 according to your sample because

we need to buy the material and pay the designer salary but we will return the sample

fee if you place the order more than 1000 pcs.

 

3. Can we custom made the plush toy?  

 

yes, you can custom made plush toy, but you need to provide us the picture or original

sample, then we show the picture to our designer, then we will give you

a feedback about the sample 

 

4. What is your payment terms? 

 

We usually accept 30% deposit , the rest 70% before the shippment.

 

5. What is your delivery time? 

 

Our delivery time is usually 30 to 45 days after receipt of your deposit , but if the order

quantity is very big, we need to discuss with you. 

 
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories:

Home Textiles > Bedding > Pillow (72544534)