* Convenient and portable, an important beauty essential for you
* Adopts high quality Synthetic fiber / Natural hair which provides superb ability to hold powder, soft and pleasing for your skin.
* Ideal for professional salon or DIY users.
Image of private label 15pcs synthetic kabuki makeup brush
Similar Products of private label 15pcs synthetic kabuki makeup brush
Packaging & Shipping
1. We specialized in designing, manufacturing and exporting makeup tools / cosmetic tools and cosmetic peripheral products, along with the research and development of machinery and equipment.
2. With the experience OEM for Many Internatioanl Brand, also we have our own brand JDK as well, so we would like to find a way to cooperate with you.
3 .Customise designs and sizes are available.
4. Comply with EU and American standard.
5. We are SGS audited factory.
• Clients' specification and customized color/design are available.
• Superior workmanship and quality, durable safety material.
• Competitive price, fine quality and first-class service.
• Large production capacity.
• Our products are already popular in Asian, North America and EU market.
1. Which shipping way is available?
By sea to your nearest port
By air to your nearest airport
By express ( DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS ) to your door
2. Which payment way is workable?
PayPal, Escrow (goods have stock, order value less than 500usd)
Western Union, Money Gram
T/T ( full payment or 30%deposit, 70% before shipment after presentation of ready cargo )
3. How about sample policy?
If we have the sample in stock, we will provide free sample to you.
If we don't have any in stock, you should pay the sample fee. But the sample fee will be returned to you after order confirmation.Sample fee is charged by the shipping company . Client should pay it.
4. When do your products expire?
Each product comes with an expiration date on the package.
For example, the back of our eye shadow palettes have an image of a small container with the number 24. This means that the eye shadows expire 24 months after the package is opened. However, products have potential to last longer with good care.
5.How to Cleaning Your Brushes:
a. Place brushes in warm water. b. Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo to brushes and work into a light lather. c. Rinse brushes thoroughly under running water. You will notice that the water leaving the brush is tinted from protective coating. d. Continue rinsing until no color leaves the brush. e. Allow it to air-dry.