Wood, Walnut, Animal, Camouflage, Marble, Design, Cartoon, Cloud, Flower, Skull, Carbon Fiber, Flame, Flag, Cartoon and other design available.
Water Transfer Printing Description Water transfer printing is a kind of special transfer printing technology, specifically for the irregular, uneven surface. Traditional transfer printing is helpless on the complex surface of the work piece, and water transfer that face this problem is significantly relaxed. This process can be applied to a variety of materials. As long as the surface can be painted, water transfer is suitable. This technology on decorative products can greatly improve the added value of the products, because of vivid pattern and color. This transfer technology can be referred to as the twenty-first Century revolution of the transfer printing technology.
IVIP is a large professional manufacturer on Water Transfer Printing, Hydrographic chemical, WTP Machine, moer than 20-year Hydro dipping experience, and offer technology, training, Nanometer Coating , service.
We are fully integrated upstream and downstream resources on water transfer printing market, realize a dragon service "the development, production, process, sales, training, technology transfer” , is the overall scheme of water transfer printing professional supplier in China.
Our spirit "integrated service, high quality and inexpensive products, sustainable technology innovation, creation maximum value for customers" makes us improve product quality ,customer satisfaction and constantly bring forth our business. Our factory has lots of famous customers on Water transfer printing. We print films and hydro dipping for some of Top 500 global companies.
We solemnly promise that you will share our VIP service of pre-sale, sale, after sale if choosing our IVIP company.
Packing & Delivery
Our Carton packaging
By Air, By Express Delivery
International Sea transport
We Produce and offer all water transfer printing and Nanometer Coating Products as below. - PVA Hydrographic Film - Water Transfer Printing Film - Activator - Ink - Base Primer/Paint/Lacquer - Top clear coat ( PU oil) - WTP Machine, Hydrographic Printing Machine - Water transfer printing process ( Hydro dipping ) - Technology and Training Service - Nanometer Coating, Chrome Spray
1. What is Water Transfer Printing ? Water Transfer Printing (also known as hydrographic, immersion printing, camo dipping, hydro imaging and cubic printing) is a surface decorating process where elaborate graphics like wood grain, carbon fiber, camouflage, geometrical designs, etc… are applied to a 3-D product surface. Water Transfer Printing process is extensively used to decorate items that range from entire all-terrain vehicles and car dashboards to small items like bike helmets or other automotive trim. Films can be applied to all types of substrates including plastic, fiberglass, wood, ceramic, and metal.
2. Is Water Transfer Printing durable? We like to let our product speak for itself. Some of world largest clients are automobile, Camera, electronic manufacturers who demand highest standards of quality and durability. Many parts we manufacture spend the majority of their lives in direct exposure. The clear coat we use is automotive grade, designed to withstand nature and time.
3. How many film patterns do you have ? We have Marble, Wood, Camouflage, Animal, Water drop, Flower, Flag , Cartoon, Carbon fiber, Flame, Cloud, Geometric, Skull and other design film patterns for your choice.
4. What is your film width available ? We produce hydrographic film with width 50cm /60cm/ 80cm/ 100cm/ 120cm/ 130cm. Our standard film width is 100cm, max width 130cm.
5. Can you offer me activator except films ? Yes, but shipping and importing activator is very difficult, because it is dangerous, explosive,flammable chemical liquid. However, we prefer offering your activator formula, you can make activator by yourself in your country.
6. Can you print my film design ? Yes, you can send us AI/PDF design, original film sample, or work piece that has been printed.
7. Are you manufacturer or trading company ? Yes, We are a 20-year WTP experience manufacturer in China .
8. Can I buy all water transfer printing material from you ? Yes, We can produce and offer films, activator, base primer, clear coat, other chemicals, WTP machine, hydro dipping process, technology and training.
9. What kinds of application material is your film used in ? A. Metal (Brass, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Alloy, Stainless steel , etc) B. Plastic (ABS, PU, PP, TPR, PS, PVC, PC, EVA, PE, TPU, PET, PBT). C. Wood, Silicone, Glass, Stone, Bamboo, Resin, Poly, Nylon, Ceramic. D. Kevlar fiber, Cement, Rubber, Marble, Acrylic, Soft Material. E. All irregular, flat surface products that can be cubic printing transfer.
10. How can I select your film patterns ? You can select film picture models from our official website www.dgivip.com, or we send you film booklet ( N.W 3KG, 13x18cm each pattern, more than 500 patterns).
11. How long does your film lifetime last and keep on product surface ? Outdoor more than 5 years, indoor more than 20years.
12. Do you have any famous customers in the world ? Yes, we have lots of customers from Global 500 Companies. Their names can't be writen here because of alibaba regulation.
13. Can I send you dipping products, you help me finish water transfer printing? Yes, let your China supplier send dipping products to our factory, we finish all processing.
14. What is your payment terms ? T/T, Western Union, Cash, Alipay, Paypal.
15. If I receive damaged packing films or shortage, how can I do ? Take photos of the package, Gross weight, send us pictures before opening the carton. We will give you suitable compensation after our negotiation.