About 240403 results:
Desktops (81482) , Laptops (695) , PC Stations (258) , LCD Monitors (1845)

21.5" Slim&Green all in one pc i3 i5 i7 available

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Supply Ability: 10000 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Products Status:
Stock
Type:
All-In-One
Screen Size:
22"
Processor Brand:
Intel
Memory Capacity:
≥ 4GB
Hard Drive Capacity:
500GB
Graphics Card Type:
Integrated Card
Display Type:
LCD
Widescreen:
Yes
Optical Drive Type:
Combo Drive
Processor Main Frequency:
3.4Ghz
Brand Name:
HAILAN
Model Number:
HL8215
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Color:
BlackWhite/White

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 1set/carton 590*445*190mm
Delivery Detail: 15workdays

Specifications

All new Slim design
Energy saving
i3-3240 3.4G/4G DDR1600/500G 7200RPM HDD

 

  HL8215 ALL IN ONE PC

Looking for Importer/Wholeseller/Distributor

 

Monitor21.5inch A+ Grade LED Panel
MainboardGigabyte H61
CPUG1620/G2030/I3/I5/I7
RAM4G DDR1600
HDD500G/1Tb/64G SSD/128G SSD
VideoCardIntegrated
CameraBuilt-in 1.3M Webcam
WiFi802.11 b/g
BluetoothAvailable
SoundBuilt-in 2channel stereo
Keyboard&MouseWireless
PowerSupply90W AC-DC Adapter

 

 

 

 

 Practicality Pictures

 
Our Services

Payment

1. We accept T/T, L/C and Western Union.

2. By any terms of payment, 30% deposit need to be paid before producing, the rest of 70% will must be pay before shipment.

 

Services and Warranty:

1. OEM/ODM service offered, and any other demands are available.

2. For warranty, we offer 3spare parts for replacement. We will do best to help to solve any problems.

 

 
Packaging & Shipping

Color Box or Neutral Box; OEM Box available
Delivery Details:

Sample : within 3 working  days;
100pcs:   7-10 working  days

 

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Shenzhen Hailan Electronics Co., Ltd. is a professional company engaged in R&D and sales of ALL IN ONE PC, Bare bone PC, intelligent PCTV and other high-tech products. Our company is located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, close to Shenzhen International Airport and the Guangzhou Shenzhen Highway along the Pearl River. We have good transport condition and nice environment.

Our company covers more than 3000 square meters, with 2 automatic production lines, dust-free workshop, LCD Panel assembly ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): All in one PC,Barebone PC,HTPC,Desktop,Computer  
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: North America
Northern Europe
Western Europe
Mid East
Africa
Southeast Asia
Eastern Europe
South America
Domestic Market
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million  
Export Percentage: 21% - 30%  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters  
Factory Location: B-Wing, 4/F, No. 3 Building, An'da Industrial Park, Chongqing Road, Heping Community, Fuyong Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City  
Number of Production Lines: 2  
Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2013

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Mike Yuen
Mr. Mike Yuen:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>