22KW 8Bar Portable diesel engine screw air compressor with CE ISO certification
The air compressor unit includes compressor, electromotor(power source), air line system, oil line system, electric control system and safety and protection system. All these parts are placed on the base frame of high strength, making a complete box-like machine set combing power and control system.
Feihe OG series single screw compressors enjoy lots of advantages, such as low weight, small size, simple structure, reliable operation, little vibration, low noise, convenient to maintain and so on. In the current compressor industry, single screw compressor is acknowledged as compressor of the new age, widely used in various industries, such as pharmacy, instruments, textile, food, chemical industry, mine, machinery etc.
1. Easy maintenance: When the single screw air compressor running, the mainly friction is from the Star Wheel(None-metal material), so in the normally maintenance only the replacement of start wheel is available, and also can be solved in the working site. Non-metal material PEEK star wheel has the excellent performance on it’s features such as oil resistance, high temperature resistance and wear resistance . Service life is about 3-5 years.
2. Perfect balancing force during compression: The single air end is composed of one cylindrical worm and two symmetrical plane star wheels, because of symmetrical configuration, which make the axial and radial forces on worm completely balanced. But the double screw air compressor can not be completely balanced.
3. Independent Intellectual rights: Feihe single screw air compressor technology is introduced from Japan Mitsui, and became the first Chinese manufacturer to design and produce, and the market share has maintained first place in the single compressor filed. And Feihe compressor air end absorbed, R & D and produced by ourself, can master the compressor overall performance, can be easy to maintain and repair, also have high warranty for Feihe quality.
4. High Efficiency Working Principle: Each worm has 6 grooves, and two symmetric star wheel separate the worm groove into 12 working cavities, when the star wheel is moving in the worm groove, the air in groove is compressed and exhausted, each of which realizes separately suction, compression and exhaustion. Therefore, one single screw air compressor equals one unit of double cylinder piston air compressor.
5. More Energy Saving: The ratio power is the key index to measure a compressor energy efficiency. The smaller ratio power, the smaller power consumption. Compared the single screw air compressor industry standard JB/T 10525-2005 and double screw air compressor JB/T 6430-2002 standard, for the same compressor power, the single compressor ratio power is average lower 0.2-0.3 kw/(m³/min) than double compressor ratio power.
6. Low noise: Perfectly balanced, small vibration and low noise. Normal 60-68 dB(A). When the compressor running, if you put an coin stand on the top of compressor, the coin will not fall down.
Packing & Delivery
Air Treatment Equipm
Shanghai Feihe Industrial Group Co., Ltd was founded in the 1990s, it is a comprehensive modern enterprise group, the headquarter of group is located in Shanghai, with many wholly owned subsidiaries and holding subsidiaries around Lingyuan city of Liaoning Province, Yancheng city and Nantong city of Jiangsu Province, Jingzhou city of Hubei Province. After several decades of development, Feihe Group formed a core of manufacturing (compressor and vehicle), finance and so on different industries.
Company: Shanghai Feihe Compressor Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. Address: No. 118, Chengyin Road, Bao Shan District, Shanghai Founded: 1997 Employees: 500 Located at the group headquarters, with a workshop, a R&D center, and sales and after-sales dept, and covering 50,000m2. Yancheng is the Production center, with 200,000m2. One of the biggest screw air compressor manufacturers in China. Master the core technology (air end production) of screw air compressor. Feihe has 45 offices in different provinces and cities in China