24-26 inch hot sale with colorful frame new model chopper bike for adult

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
US $90-130 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces 1 pc is available (Min. Order)
Supply Ability:
500 Piece/Pieces per Day More are available
Port:
NINGBO
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Chopper Bike
Wheel Size:
24-26
Frame Material:
Steel
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Net Weight:
23KGS
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM-30H
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Gross Weight:
25kg
CE:
ISO9001
Color:
Be order
Product name:
24-26 inch chopper bike for adult
keywords:
chopper bike
Factory:
factory in China
Sample:
sample is available
Packing:
85%SKD
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide
supply to:
wholesale, retailer
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Chopper bike 85%SKD .One pc one carton
Delivery Time
45days received the deposit

 

 

Product Description

 24-26 inch hot sale with colorful frame new model chopper bike for adult

 

Product Specification

Overview 
SizeFront 26" and rear 24"
Colors50pcs per color
Frameset 
FrameHi-ten
ForkHi-ten
Drivetrain 
Chankset/ChainwheelSteel
ChainSteel
SpeedSingle speed
Wheel 
TireF: 26"x 2.0  R:24*3.0 
RimAluminum alloy
Components 
PedalsP.P
BrakeFront and rear Disc-brake
HandlebarSteel
StemAluminum alloy
HubsFront alloy and rear steel
SaddlePU, comfortable
Seat post25.4*300
Packing85%SKD 181*17*84cm

 

Product photo

 

 

 

 

Workshop pictures

 

Packaging & Shipping

85% SKD in 5 layer carton, Front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector,

pedals and some small bicycle parts are in the small box.

Shipping

 

Company Information

         Hangzhou Oem Bicycle Industry Co.,Ltd           

Basic Company Information
*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

 

Our Standard

 

FAQ

 

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.


2.Any MOQ of the order?
Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.


3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.


5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.


6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

 

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

 

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

More bikes for you choose:

 

We also supply multi bike parts:

 

Our Services

Terms and Service

1. Sample: samples can be offered

2. Wholesale: you can order in a small quantity and can mix

3. Quick delivery time: about 10 days after your payment

4. Payment: 100% paid by T/T or PayPal

 

Welcome to contact us:

Jenny zhan
Whatsapp: 0086 137 5088 9497
Skype: oem-bicycle
Website: http://www.oembicycle.com