The Solid fuel (Hexamine) Cooker is a new green environmental fuel set,its mainly use in army, military training. Border forces with bad condition ,as well as outdoor,seeking survival,going out for camping.
1. The Hexamine Cooker is formed from tin and coated with high temperature resist lacquer to a matt finish. Thus providing protection from rust.
2. The tin plate thickness is 0.4 mm. NW per piece: 140 grams (105 grams without the top stand)
1. A 3.5 grams sleeve waxed paper bag each piece.
2. Each cooker holds 8 x 28g hexamine tablets in a waxed box.
3. 48 units per outer, 400 x 260 x 210 mm, NW/GW 16.5/17.5 kgs
1. The cooker should be placed on a level, non-flammable, surface, serrated edge upwards.
2. Place one fuel tablet on the cooker base and ignite.
3. To extinguish, tip the tablet off the stand and cover to exclude air.
4. Provide over 10 minutes of burning time per tablet.