1. Resistance to corrosion of sea water and ion permeability as well as cathodic protection.
2. Excellent adhesive force to bare steel or shop primers surfaces.
3. Fast drying in winter or at low temperature, applicable at relative humidity of below 85%.
4. Crude oil and heavy oil resistance.
Base: Bare steel, concrete member.
Primer coat: Different kind of shop primer and epoxy zinc rich primer.
Top coat: ACTH-206 High-build Epoxy Coal Tar Pitch Anticorrosive Finish.
Mainly used for ship bottom and outside bottom of container.
Different kinds of underground pipelines and underground anticorrosion of steel products.
Black or brown
Actual: depending on the surface treatment, environment and application methods.
Dry film thickness:100μm /coat Wet film thickness:150μm /coat
The base temperature should be above -10℃.
Remove salt and other water-soluble contaminants by flesh water hosing.
Remove oil thoroughly with suitable detergent in accordance with SSPC-SP1
The galvanized surface shall be processed with manual tool in accordance with SSPC - SP2.
Rust and oxide layer should be thoroughly cleaned by abrasive blasting to ISO Sa2.5(SSPC-SP10).
Remove dust and dirt by high-pressure air before paint application.
Confirm the surface clean and dry before application.
A kit 27.5kg contains Part A 25kg and Part B 2.5kg
The following shall be guaranteed during any paint applications:
1. Avoid skin and eye contact.
2. In case of skin or eye contact, flush with large amount of water and immediately get medical attention.
3. Assure well-ventilated working place.
4. Take precautions of the risks of fire or explosion.
5. Observe all health and safety regulations on site.
1. Excellent R&D team, providing you with the customized products.
2. Reasonable price and perfect after-sale service.
3. Certificates such as FDA, CE, CCS to improve competition.
4. OEM service is available.
5. Production process in full accordance with ISO 9001.
6. Timely delivery.