|Condition:||New||Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||CTS|
|Model Number:||905-0171||CNC or Not:||Normal|
|Packaging Detail:||PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASE|
|Delivery Detail:||60 DAYS|
3 in 1 lathe, drilling and milling machine,Compact, versatile combination machine,
3 in 1 lathe, drilling and milling machine
* Compact,versatile combination machine.
* Adjustable height drill/mill head increases capacity.
* Large MT5 spindle bore.
* Large distance between center on longitudinal.
* Fine feed handle and clutch for precision milling.
* Headstock provides two step of feeds.
* Spindle is supported by high precision bearing.
* Headstock is constantly oiled during operation.
* T-slot cross slide.
* Adjustable gibs for the slideway.
* Power longitudinal & cross feed.
* Gearbox gets left and right hand threads to cut.
* High precision chuck.
* Equipped with emergency stop button.
* A reversion switch is included for added versatility.
* Tailstock may be offset for turning taper.
Distance between centers
Dial Calibration on Crossfeed
Dial Calibration on Leadscrew
Lathe Chuck Mount
Swing over bed
Swing over work table
Thread pitch on processing
Thread kinds on processing
Z-Axis Working Travel
X-Axis Working Travel
Spindle Center to Support Column
Spindle to Table Distance(Min-Max)
Tool Size Limits
Z-Axis Working Travel
X-Aixs Working Travel
Single or 3-phase
110 or 220 Volts
Threading Dial & Half Nut
It can be realized power feed on longitudinal or crosswise.
cut and chase threads like a master machinist. you can cut right-and left-hand threads in metric and inch.
No stop to realized the functions of revolution and negative on the lathe. leadscrew & crossfeed screw on both lathe and mill-yield finish of highest quality work
Two separate motors
This machine is multi-purpose machine tool of bench type, it is mainly used to lathe, drill and mill. which controlled by two motor.
12" mill clearance allows room for both lathe and mill setups without removing the lathe chuck.
1. Dead center
2. Allen wrench
3. Single open end wrench
4. Change gear
5. Drill chuck
7. Tapered drift
8. machine base
9. Drill chuck arbor
1. Turning tool set
2. Machine vice
3. Steady rest
4. Follow rest
5. Face mill cutter
6. Face plate
7. Back plate(φ160/φ200)
8. Four-jaw chuck(φ160/φ200)
9. Step block
10. Rolling center