3D sublimation phone case for Iphone 5
1. Perfect for 3D Sublimation Printing
2. Polymer Materials
3. 3d phone case
3D Sublimation Phone Cases for iPhone 5
3D Dual-Protective Sublimation Case for IPHONE5
This dual-protective 3D Sublimation Phone case has two parts, the rubber and the plastic one, and the plastic one can be printable directly , which can be printed side edges too. No need adhesive or aluminum sheet any more.
The cover shall be made by 3D Sublimation Machine with Metal Tool, and the picture is more amazing.
1. Slim, form-fitting design encases your phone perfectly and finish for a refined, stylish appearance
2. Durable one-piece shell protects from scratches
3. Shell covering the back and around of phone
4. Replacement for phone case without taking off machine set for each function key hole reserved
5. Non-toxic, environmental friendly and no harm to human body
3D IPHONE5 Case - Polymer Case
Polymer Case for full Size Printing including Edges
1. Get images from digital camera, memory card or scanner.
2. Print image with heat transfer paper and sublimation ink
3. Stick the imaged paper on the polymer case surface by heat resistant tape.
4. Add the cover to the metal tool, and then use the 3D machine to transfer the image directly.
5. Tear off the image paper and cool it for some time.
6. Add the polymer case to your ipod.
7. Enjoy your personal designed 3D case!
Customized Printing Service for Cell phone cases
3D Sublimation Case available for iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5, Galaxy SIII/SII, HTC One X, BlackBerry etc.
1. Our polymer phone case is an amazing new sublimation products. It is fully customized on its surface and edge, any of your creative images can be printed and stay for a long time.
2. Different from most customized phone cases in the market, this kind of polymer phone case uses only one piece of polymer material without needing an extra aluminum board which is more simple and stylish.
MICROTEC Factory occupies more than 25000 square meters, has more than 280 employees. The factory possesses 6 workshops for manufacturing Heat Press Machines, including integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments; 6 integrated and advanced production lines for CISS and Inkjet Cartridges and 3 labs for producing Dye ink, Pigment ink and Sublimation ink etc products.
Since our founding in 2001, Microtec has ... View detail