3. The total power of three-phase load discharging is 220% larger than the rated power of the wind turbine generator. The three-phase load discharging power of the first line is 80-100% of the rated power of the wind turbine generator; in case of exceeding the scope of the first line load discharging power, the three-phase load discharging of the second line will automatically start to ensure safe operation of the overall wind turbine generation system.
4. Under the circumstances of decoupling and damage of the battery, the three-phase load discharging will automatically start to avoid the idle run of the wind turbine generator and the occurrence of runaway accident.
5. It has reverse connection, anti-decoupling and damage-resisting protection of the battery.
6. Over-charging protection of the battery: When the battery is full (the battery pressure reaching 125% of the rated pressure), the controller will automatically carry out three-phase load discharging to stop charging the battery.
7. Auto recovery of battery charging: When the battery pressure reduces to 108% of the rated pressure, the load discharger will stop three-phase load discharging to automatically recover battery charging.
8. According to the category of the wind turbine generator, the controller can be additionally equipped with mechanical yawing, swing-tai, mechanical or hydraulic, pneumatic, magnetic and other brake functions.
9. LED status indication: Clearly present the working status of the wind turbine generator, solar panel, battery and controller.
10. Ammeter and voltmeter indication: Indicate the charging current and voltage of the battery.
11. The controller is equipped with manual three-phase load discharging switch; the user may use it according to actual circumstances. When using this switch, the wind turbine generator will forcibly carry out three-phase load discharging.
Technical Parameters of the FKJ-A1 Off - Grid Wind turbine Controller