4. PVC also has very good chemical resistance and is often used in areas where chemical contact is likely.
7. Another feature of PVC is it's low moisture absorption, this helps with the stability of
components in damp or wet conditions.
Description of ptfe mould sheet
Polytetrafluoroethylene:PTFE,also named TEFLON.
Length & Width: 500mm*500mm,600mm*600mm,1000mm*1000mm,1200mm*1200mm
Grade: A grade (100% virgin), B grade (50% virgin), C grade ( 30% virgin), D grade
Width: 1m,1.2m and 1.5m,length can be customized.
Grade: A grade (100% virgin), B grade (50% virgin)
PTFE Sheet includes molded sheet and skived sheet,its surface is smooth,
the color is natural color (White and Black).
Applications of ptfe mould sheet
1) Used in the mechanical performance requirements of a high motor, electrical equipment and insulating structu
2) ICT,ITE rule the processing of the insulation parts,test fixtures,silicon rubber keypads mold
3) Fixture plate , mold plywood,countertops grinding plate,packaging machines,comb,etc
Technical of ptfe mould sheet