E-IACS Group offers the ultimate solution to Bone and Joints Health-3RFlex.
3RFlex is a proprietary food formulation of nutrients for the bone and joints nutrition consists of Hydrolysed collagen.Hydrolysed collagen, a protein derive from the hydrolysis of collagen provides the raw material for the formation of collagen in our body. This ingredient played important role in supplying the needed nutrients and building block for the production of collagen in joints and bone.
Joints and Bone Problems
Musculoskeletal diseases are one of leading causes of severe disability and long term pain suffered by more than 400 million of people around the world. Commons musculoskeletal diseases are Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Gout. In the United States , Osteoarthritis is the leading cause of disability and chronic pain suffered by 50% of those aged 60 years above. One of the major causes of Musculoskeletal diseases is degeneration of the cartilage due to normal daily wear and tear of our joints. The World Health Organisation has designated the year 2000 - 2010 as the 'Decade of Bone and Joints' to hightlight and create the awareness on the seriousness of Bone and Joints diseases to the world government.
3RFlex is a proprietary food formulation of nutrients for the bone and joints nutrition consists of Hydrolysed collagen, Vitamins such as Vitamin C, A, B , D3 and Minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. It provides the necessary nutrients and active ingredients for the promotion of bone and joints health.
Hydrolysed collagen, a protein derive from the hydrolysis of collagen provides the raw material for the formation of collagen in our body. The active ingredient Hydrolysed Collagen is produced in Germany with proprietary process that breakdown the collagen of cow hides into smaller molecules of around 3,000 dalton. This ingredient played important role in supplying the needed nutrients and building block for the production of collagen in joints and bone.
Benefits of 3RFlex
- Supply Bone and Joints nutrients.
- Helps to stimulate the production collagen.
- Helps to maintain the healthy cartilage tissue.
- Helps in the overall improvement of joints health.
- Adam et al., 1991 - Supplementation of HC reduce pain and improve functional ability of joints.
- Oesser et al., 2003 (Cell & Tissue Research , 311, 393-399) - showed in tissue culture HC stimulate collagen synthesis and secretion of chondrocytes with degraded collagen.
- Dr. James Rippe - The Joint Health Precription recommends 10g of HC with vitamin B and C, calcium and magnesium.