APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified bitumen membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as SBS, APP, APAO, APO), reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with polythene membrane, fine sands or mineral slates (or grains) or etc.
3mm, 4mm, 5mm
7.5m, 10m, 15m, or on demand
Polyester or Fiberglass felt
PE film, Aluminum foil, Yellow sand, Shale gravel(Schist), colored sand
APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
Could be self-adhesive modified bitumen membrane
1) Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings.
2) Bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3) Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
1) The SBS modified bitumen is showed good performance on waterproofing;
2) It will be a high-strength membrane to resist water;
3) Puncture-resisting, tear-resisting, corrosion-resisting, mould-resisting and weather-resisting;
4) Good tensile strength and elongation;
5) Strong adaptability for substrate shrinkage, deformation and cracks;
6) Both high and low temperature resistance, especially in cold areas;
7) Convenient to apply: use heat fusion method in all seasons.
1) Different type and specification should be stacked separately;
2) Avoid sun-scorched and rain-drenched, Be ventilation;
3) The storage temperature should below 50°C;
4) It have to be one storey when keep in storage stand on end, and shouldn't be more than two storeys when transporting;
5) Avoid tilting or lateral drift, Covered with tarpaulin if need;
6) Base on the normal storage and transportation, the storage period is one year from the date of production.
8. Construction Technology
1) Base processing: the base surface must be clean, solid, level, dry; no grit, rift and loosing dust. For a large recess, fill it with cement mortar and then level it. Remove the protrusion and clean dust. If working on base slab or lateral face, water lowering should be done.
2) Painting primer: before laying the membrane, clean the dust on the surface of concrete base with dust catcher or dust-blower.
3) Heat to melt: place membrane correctly, fire torch, heat the membrane with base entirely, when the surface of the membrane is black and bright with a fusion layer, apply the membrane and press it into a solid and flat state. Before the membrane is cool, seal the edge of joint by float.
4) Requirements for lapping: There should be less than 3 layers of lapping, with the joint seams appearing as "T" type, avoid 4 layers of lapping. The width of longitudinal lapping is between 50 and 80mm, and of end-lap joint 100mm.
Sample is free of charge.
Reasonable Price, Excellent Quality & Attentive Service
The delivery time is about 15-20 days after receiving the deposit.
We offer not just excellent products but service and market solutions.
Welcome to visit our homepage or contact with us for more information. Thank you.
We were established in 1996. We take pleasure to introduce ourselves as one of the reputed fast growing waterproofing companies. We are also known as a well-equipped, well-experienced, and ISO9001:2000 & ISO14000:2004 certified enterprise. We are successful in the research of waterproofing solution systems, integrated with manufacturing, sales and construction services.
We have manufacturing facilities for membranes and coatings, as well as concrete admixtures cement additives and relevant ... View detail