The EOS50 is suitable for most mobile applications such as a PSP or laptop. This fuel cell system is highly integrated with...
The EOS50 is suitable for most mobile applications such as a PSP or laptop. This fuel cell system is highly integrated with a compact design. It includes: a fuel cell stack, fans, an IC board and an electromagnetic valve.
As with all of our fuel cells it is sold as a complete unit. It just needs a Hydrogen source (up to .85 L/min at maximum power output) and the compact, lightweight fuel cell system will deliver unregulated DC power at a nominal voltage of 19.2V and current up to 2.6A.
The EOS50 is covered by a 1 year/1500hr manufacturer warranty, with extended warranties available for some applications.
Our unique technology can ensure fuel cells' stable operation in atrocious weather. Our fuel cell systems are a highly integrated fuel cell system with compact design, which include: fuel cell stack, fans, IC board and electromagnetive valve.
- Light weight and compact
- Quick startup with low noise
- Great dynamic performance
- Excellent environmental adaptability
- Simple control and communication policy
* Requires an ambient air pressure, surrounding operating temperature of -5 to 40C, and a surrounding relative humidity of 10% to 95% RH.