50 Foot Telescopic Mast for Mounting Off-Air TV, Ham, Amateur, FM, Radio, MDS, MMDS and Wireless Internet Antenna.
ROHN H50 50 foot Telescopic Mast
is designed to support light duty antennas in various applications. Used for Mounting Off-Air TV, Ham Radio, MMDS and Wireless Internet Antennas (not included)...All Telescoping push-up Masts are galvanized and come with hardware. The unique Rohn design features interior tube flanging combined with a double crimped exterior tube to produce a stronger and more stable joint than most common mast. Each section extends deeper into the lower tubes than most designs, adding to the masts stability. Height describes the total pipe length. Due to overlapping, extended masts will be shorter.
Estimated Usable Extended Height is around 35 feet.
Mast Section Dimensions are:
(1) 10'0" length x 1.25" O.D. (16 AWG)
(2) 9'10" length x 1.50" O.D. (18 AWG)
(3) 9'04" length x 1.75" O.D. (18 AWG)
(4) 8'10" length x 2.00" O.D. (18 AWG)
(5) 8'04" length x 2.25" O.D. (18 AWG)
Telescoping Masts are designed for use as guyed or bracketed installations. All ROHN TelescopingMasts are galvanized and come assembled with hardware. The unique ROHN Rolled Edge Guy Rings andClamps are already installed and erection is simply attaching guys or brackets, extending the sections,inserting the locking cotter pins, rotating the tubes to a locked position and tightening the clamps.The unique ROHN design features interior tube flanging combined with a double crimped exterior tube toproduce a stronger and more stable joint than most common masts. Disassembly is possible by pulling eachsection out through the bottom. Each section also extends deeper into the lower tubes than most designs,adding still further to the stability of the mast. Additional features include 1.25 x 114 inch top section can accept many popular wireless cable, off air and other small antennas Exclusive ROHN Rolled Edge Guy Ring rotates to any direction on the mast and with five guy holes allowsguying in nearly any direction Masts can be handled by one person Bracketed masts are ideal for limited space sites Slim design makes the ROHN mast unobtrusive in most installations...
* Due to overlap in joints actual height above base will be less.
* Masts come with Assembly hardware.
* All installations must be bracketed or guyed.
* Brackets, guys and base are not included and should be
ordered separately as needed for each type of installation.
* Extend each section carefully, taking extra caution to prevent sections from pulling apart.
* Do not extend mast horizontally and then rotate up from hinged base.
* Sections can be disassembled through the lower end of the mast.
* Not recommended for LARGE commercial, ham, CB or beam antennas.