|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||Shengji||Model Number:||blanket||color:||various|
|Packaging Detail:||opp bag+carton and compress bale(according the buyer order)|
1.Material: 100%polyester polar fleece
we are directly manufacturer
100% polyester polar fleece
130x160cm also can according the buyer order
for home, hotel, car
compression packing or according to customer's request
T/T 30% in advance, and the other 70% balance before shipment
< SHAOXING SHENGJI TEXTILE CO., LTD. >
Middle East, Dubai, Indian, Russia, Asia, South America, North America,Europe, Africa.
FLEECE BLANKET, FLEECE FABRIC TYPE
BOTH FLEECE FABRIC AND FLEECE BLANKET WE PRODUCE .
1. Compressed bale: 70-120pcs/bale
2. Vacuum package: 70-120pcs/bale
3. OPP or PVC bag
4. OR as Customized
800pcs /Color /Style for Plain Color
1000pcs /Printing /Style for Printing style
1. Plain color: 20-25 days after receive 30% deposit;
2. Printing style: 25-30 days after receive 30% deposit;
Because our production busy, please contact us to confirm delivery time, thank you.
Sample Time and Charge
Lab-dip: 2-3 days send to you after confirm.
Plain color: 3-5 days send to you after confirm.
Printing design: 7-12 days send to you after confirm.
Free of sample, freight charge paid by customer, prepay.
Monthly capacity 120000 ~ 150000 pcs.
HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
If you are interested in our FLEECE FABRIC & FLEECE BLANKET, please feel free to contact us,we will reply within 10 hours!
We can process order with supplied samples, and we have thousands of samples available for the selection:
•Brief intorduction about our company:
Shaoxing Shengji Textile Co., Ltd is a Verified factory and Golden Supplier(3th year) On Alibaba.com, Our factory located in Shaoxing--China Textile City.which is Largest distribution certere of textile in Asia
We have three large scale plants including grey fabric knitting,fleece brushing, throw blanket “cut & sew” ,Packing etc.
Our product line covers: Coral Fleece blanket,Double Sided Fleece, Polar Fleece fabric bedding sheets, Flannel Fleece
throw.Towel Blanket, Double Layered Fleece ,Polar Fleece Blankets,Fleece Throw Blankets.Polar Fleece fabric,
Fleece Moving blanket , Coral fleece print fabric ,flannel blankets, Super Soft fleece fabric blankets .knitted fleece fabric Double Double Layered Fleece
We now become one of the leading manufacturers for fleece blanket in Shaoxing City