50mm adjustment auto belt buckles customized durable reversible military men belt buckle

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.38 - $1.20 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
customized
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 3001 - 10000 >10000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Minsheng
Model Number:
B009
Size:
2 inch,50mm
Material:
Iron
Style:
Men Belt Buckle
Product name:
Belt Buckle Clasp
Usage:
Decoration
Weight:
59g
Color:
Nickel
Logo:
Customer Logo
Plating:
Hanging-plating
Type:
Belt Bucle
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Paper, 20pcs/poly bag, 1000pcs/carton
Port
Guangzhou
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 3001 - 10000 >10000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 To be negotiated

50mm adjustment auto belt buckles customized durable reversible military men belt buckle

 

Product information

 

 Product Information
Product NameBelt Buckle
UsageBelt
MaterialIron, brass
SizeDesign your own 
Surface Treatment  Zinc, nickel, chrome, brass, bronze, brushed bronze, nickel free, antique
TechniqueStamping    
ServiceOEM/ODM  
MOQ3000pcs    
Sample Sample is free, more details pls contact us    
Grade High quality material, high end quality       
PackagingPaper, 20pcs/poly bag, 1000pcs/carton  
Delivery Time2 days for samples, 12 days after order comfirmed, mostly depends on the quantity
Payment Term30% deposit, the other 70% before delivery

 

Product Display
 
 Product Display

VIEW MORE >

For more product information,

please click

CONTACT US >

 

Product Category

 

 Product Category

 

Work Flow

 

 Work Flow

 

Company Profile

 

 Company Profile

ABOUT US

Minsheng bag & case Accesories Co.,Ltd.is located in Jinsha,Nanhai,the reputed hardware manufacture with a history of 20 yeaers,with consummate hardware development technology and rice experience.It hasestablished the policy of human-orentation and leading technology,striving diversified development.The factory specialized in hardware processing manufacturing and sales

 

Contact Us

 

 Contact us
E-mailwindream01@163.com
Phone+86-13630156990
Tel+86-757-86611789
Address

Shangliang Village,Liansha,Jinsha,Danzao Town,

Nanhai District,Foshan,Guangdong,China(Mainland)

Read more information, please click  CONTACT US >

 

FAQ
 
 FAQ

1. Q: Are your products good quality?

A: Of course yes. We use high quality material and control the production process strictly.

 

2.Q. Can you make my designs?

A: Yes, OEM/ODM is welcome, pls feel free to send us pictures. If necessary, we can keep your design be protected under law.

 

3. Q: What about the sample policy?

A: Samples are available if freight cost is prepaid, and can be arranged in 1-2 days after you confirmed

 

4.Q. Can I place mix order?

A: Yes, you can mix colour and style in our stock items.

 

5.Q: Does samples available before order?

A: Yes, if it is the stock product, the sample can be sent for free in 3 days, if customized, will be sent within 7 days.

 

6. Q: How can I trust you and your company?

A: We are the manufacturer with more than 20 years experience, so we have ability to assume the risk of the products quality.

GO BACK TO HOMEPAGE >
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like