The GPS speedometer can be used in various fields such as ships and yachts. It only needs an external satellite signal receiver to accurately measure the speed and accumulated mileage of the boat. Anti-fog and other advantages.
Styles: black stainless steel & black bottom, stainless steel natural & black bottom, stainless steel natural & white bottom, stainless steel outer ring (gold) + black bottom, stainless steel outer ring (gold) + white bottom
Front cover material: SUS316, anti-fog arc glass
Installation size: Φ52mm (2-1 / 16 ”)
Connection method: plug-in connection
Backlight: red, blue, white, yellow, etc. optional, the default red light
Indication range: 0-999 (KM / H, KNOTS, MPH units are optional)
Working voltage: 9-32V
Input signal: GPS signal, equipped with GPS antenna, ready to use when connected to power, no need to connect speed sensor
Protection level: IP67, can work normally at a position of 1m underwater
Instrument function introduction:
SOG indicates the current speed of travel; ODO indicates the accumulated total mileage, and the power is not cleared.
The GPS instrument has a memory function. If a temporary power failure occurs during use, the accumulated number will not be lost and the total mileage will be automatically saved.
MPH means miles, KNOTS means nautical miles, KM / H means kilometers
1. As shown in Figure A, cut holes 52-53mm on the panel to be installed, and ensure that there is at least 70mm space behind the panel;
2. As shown in Figure B, place the meter in the meter panel with the holes open, and lock the meter with F and D accessories;
3. As shown in Figure G, insert the harness E into the instrument, as shown in Figure G, connect the GPS antenna, and connect the wires according to the wiring diagram of Figure H;
4. Turn on the power, the instrument can start to work. When the instrument starts to work, it is in the search signal state, the SOG will automatically count to 300. If the GPS signal has not been searched, the SOG will display E01, in the search state or midway GPS signal The SOG will flash when lost;
5. Touch the button on the back of the meter to switch between KNOTS, MPH, KM / H units, and save automatically.
E01 means that GPS signal cannot be searched by GPS when power on
E02 means the GPS signal is lost halfway
E03 indicates that the internal circuit of the instrument is faulty
Style 1: Stainless Steel Black & Black Background (BN)
Style 2: Stainless Steel Color & Black Background (BS)
Style 3: Stainless Steel Gold & Black Background (BG)
Style 4: Stainless Steel Color & White Background (WS)
Style 5: Stainless Steel Gold & White Background (WG)