|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Packaging Detail:||manual gift box /PVC box/at customer's request|
|Delivery Detail:||20~35days after revd 50% deposit|
*10 years' ceramic knife professional manufacturing experience
*pass 2 meters drop test
6" mirror black black blade zirconia ceramic kitchen knife
Characteristics of Kingdouble ceramic knife
1. The best tool for guaranteeing the baby’s health:
2. The best Sharpness as never need to be sharpened:
3. Keep the food fresh:
4. Martly well design to use comfortably:
5. Keep the nutrition of food:
6. Our Ceramic knives never get rusted & leave Metal Ions on the food.
7. Rest assure to cut the excitant food:
8. Healthy and environmental
9. Global Fane of Ceramic Knives:
ZrO2+Y2O3 % ≥ 99.6%
Thermal expansion Coefficient
About Kingdouble Company
1.The earliest & the most professional ceramic knives manufacturer in CHINA;
2.The designated ceramic knife gift supplier for EXPO SHANGHAI 2010 "City Star";
3.Spacialized in making and producing more than ten years.
4.Excellent quality ceramic knife with competitive price. Pass FDA ,LFGB, EU Standard, SGS certificate European Food Safe testing.
About using & Caring
1. Don’t let the children play with the knife, and don’t try the sharpness with you fingers. The blade is so sharp that would hurt you fingers.
2. Suitable for the straight cuts of the fruits ,boneless meat and so on .
3. Please use it on the plastic chopping board or the wood cutting board.
4. Avoid using the ceramic knife to carve, pry, bone or cut frozen food and cheese. Because that requires a more flexible knife, such as steel knife. Use the material which is more softer than ceramic knife would be more suitable.
5. For your safty, the top and the heel of the blade have been shaped into circular shape.
6. Avoid using the dishwasher to wash the knife, please use your hands and liquid dish soap.
7. For the discoloration which is hard to remove by nomal washing, you can put the blade into the bleaching agents (not the handle).
Don’t drop the knife on the surface of hard things .
Don’t use the tip as a fulcrum (it would damage the knife).
Don’t put the blade in an open flame.( physical reaction would happen)
Don’t use the blade to hit the food or other hard things.
Methods for safekeeping
1.Store the knife in a tool carrier, a sheath or a tray.
2.In order to avoid damaging the tip of the blade, please pay much attention when storing and removing the knife
1.Q: Are you a factory or trading company? A: We are a factory specialized in producing ceramic knives, ceramic peelers and Stainless steel knives more than 10 years.
2.Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there? A: No.1 Datang beizha Twon, Jiangcheng Distrist, Yangjiang City, Guangdong China (Mainland). You can fly to Guangzhou airport directly. All our clients are warmly welcome to visit our factory!
3.Q: What are ceramic knives made of?
A: Our knives are made of Ceramic Zirconia, processed into Zirconium Oxide (white) or Zirconium Carbide (black), also called "modern ceramics". Zirconia is second in hardness only to diamond.