Overhead Service Drop Cable/ABC Cable For 600/1000V
600/1000v low voltage cable duplex cable for overhead
Applications of service drop cable
Primarily used for 120 volt overhead service applications such as street lighting, outdoor lighting, and temporary service
for construction. To be used at voltages of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed
75°C for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for crosslinked polyethylene (XLP) insulated conductors.
600/1000v low voltage cable
Specification of service drop cable
600/1000v low voltage cable service drop cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
· B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
· B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
· B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
· B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
· B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire
Construction of service drop cable
Conductors are concentrically stranded, 600/1000v low voltage cable compressed 1350 H-19 aluminum. Insulated with either polyethylene or
crosslinked polyethylene (XLP). Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR.
600/1000v low voltage cable Teachnical Data duplex cable for overhead
Duplex service drop cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
Duplex service drop cable with AAAC Neutral Conductor
Triplex service drop cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
Triplex service drop cable with AAAC Neutral Conductor
Quadruplex service drop cable with ACSR Neutral Conductor
Quadruplex service drop cable with AAAC Neutral Conductor